Looking for... something...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
CleverlyDisguised

Looking for... something...

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

So I am searching for a spell some consider to be “black” magic... a domination spell.. *pauses and waits patiently for people to go screaming off to the mods* okay, so... what I am looking for is a domination spell, to cast on myself to eliminate (with EXTREME prejudice) certain behaviours in myself that I find repugnant. They are things that served me well in my past but are now harming my life with my wife and family. I have no experience with such things however and while I am certain this will likely come across as spell begging (for which I apologize profusely) I also don’t know where else to turn to find competent, knowledgeable help. The internet is full of spells that guarantee success for the low low price of $100-$1000... a session.. and it should definitely take effect within 7 or 8 sessions... *nods sagaciously*
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove Tapatalk signature please
Ashrend

Re: Looking for... something...

Post by Ashrend »

Honestly I think you would be best investing your time into meditations and mindfulness trying to see the startings of these behaviours you don't like. Observing it's triggers and avoiding them, IV been through something like this myself. I used to be very childish, without going into my history I grew up very Molly coddled so when at the age of being an adult I was really a child still. I had to observe my own behaviours and compare it to others, although at times that wasn't great. But over time I was able to grow into the person I wanted to be by avoiding the triggers, calming myself when anger rose, trying to do the things I wanted to do without being shackled down by my past and its behaviours. I know a spell seems like a great idea for a quick fix but are personalities and behaviours are things made , moulded and broken over months and years of are life so it can take just as long to break them again. Feel free to pm me any time if you want to talk
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Dominance can too easily become repression that resurfaces the minute the pressure is off. Alternatives are integration or transmutation. There's a topic "Transmogrifying Energy" with some discussion of the basic idea of "eating" the negative energy & transforming it into fuel for positive change. It might be an idea you could adapt to your specific situation.
CleverlyDisguised

SpiritTalker wrote:Dominance can too easily become repression that resurfaces the minute the pressure is off. Alternatives are integration or transmutation. There's a topic "Transmogrifying Energy" with some discussion of the basic idea of "eating" the negative energy & transforming it into fuel for positive change. It might be an idea you could adapt to your specific situation.
thanks ST, I will certainly look into that, I’m just at my wits end. I even tried a hypnotist to no great effect...
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Have you taken a close look at the root cause of the behaviors? I think understanding that, is an important aspect of redirecting yourself.
Daughter of Sekhmet
urbanfox

Post by urbanfox »

I have started, what I imagine to be, a long course of shadow work. It is making me come to terms with the "darker" aspects of myself. By knowing what causes me to behave in a certain way I can now see the triggers for unwanted behaviour and this lets me make better choices. I am also learning to forgive myself if I lapse back into bad habits. Bad habits are hard to break so give yourself some time, be kinder to yourself and don't give up.
barker

Post by barker »

If you create a tulpa like I did it takes on all the social stances in your life and "destroys" the you until it is pure, worthy, sound. I have done this with two tulpas, a male and a female. Not for the faint hearted, but probably a good reflector of one's self discipline... spiritually at least.
CleverlyDisguised

SnowCat wrote:Have you taken a close look at the root cause of the behaviors? I think understanding that, is an important aspect of redirecting yourself.
I am well aware of the root causes. At this point though I feel they have lapsed from the “cause” category into the “convenient excuse” category
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove Tapatalk signature please
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

"Convenient excuse" is probably the most difficult to overcome. "We've just always done it this way." Whatever "it" is. I don't have any wonderful ideas at the moment. I think I need more caffeine and more sleep before that will happen.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Do you find inertia to be part of the problem?
Daughter of Sekhmet
CleverlyDisguised

SnowCat wrote:Do you find inertia to be part of the problem?
more keeping momentum with my forward steps... I find that if I backslide even a little, it’s really easy to continue and just give up as it were
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Have you considered outfitting the family with cattle prods? They could zap you every time you backslide. It might be cathartic for all.
Daughter of Sekhmet
CleverlyDisguised

SnowCat wrote:Have you considered outfitting the family with cattle prods? They could zap you every time you backslide. It might be cathartic for all.
I’d literally die. I have a heart murmur and arrhythmia xD otherwise...
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Do those fall into the convenient excuse category?
Daughter of Sekhmet
CleverlyDisguised

SnowCat wrote:Do those fall into the convenient excuse category?
no the “life threatening if exposed to electricity” category
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove Tapatalk signature please

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”