Help I am miserable.

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
moonlass

Help I am miserable.

Post by moonlass »

I think I'm dying. Actually, I'm not. I'm just being overdramatic. But it feels like I'm dying.

Thursday I had a massive wart removed from my foot. So basically now I have s massive hole in my foot that needs to heal. It hurts so much and is so nasty looking. I hate wounds so much.

Then on Friday I got food poisoning. Don't eat a Chipotle, my friends. Just don't do it. It was the worst I've ever had. I'm still a little queasy from it.

Frankly I'm just miserable and all I can do is sit around all weekend because I'm not allowed to walk on my foot yet. And my tummy isn't letting me do much else anyway.

If anyone has any tips for quick healing of wounds and/or food poisoning please, PLEASE let me know. Blessings upon all who bestow this knowledge.
Last edited by Firebird on Sun May 27, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moonlass please disable the tapatalk advertisment
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Help I am miserable.

Post by SpiritTalker »

Poor baby.

Possibly the chipolti was too aggressively spicy for you? We have a local authentic Mex restaurant known for giving people unused to the diet the "Bendz" . There's nothin contaminated in the food... But you think you'll die and then you worry you won't.

If you've actually ingested spoiled food the best help is to sip water to flush the system faster. A mild mint tea settles the disastrous effects & cramps. Drinking H2O also helps heal. Avoid sugar because that slows healing.

Stroking Stones can be used to gently stroke across an injury drawing out pain while a healing chant is spoken. Choose any water-smoothed stone. For remote workings be prepared to spend an hour rocking forward-&-back &' side-to-side as you stroke the stone while softly chanting: "Stone to stone, bone to bone, flesh to flesh, vein to vein, (name) is whole again." Keep stroking, rocking & chanting until you mentally fade out or have some other indication you've reached your maximum capacity & can stop. Any stone will hold an intent until something dislodges it. Stones are the bones of the Earth & represent the skeleton of Gaia. Wash stones to clear them between spells &'reuse them.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

How horrible for you ... (hugs) ... just remember "this too will pass" - like a mantra - focus in it - some things you just gotta endure while your body heals itself (indeed the symptoms of food poisoning is your body fighting back), while it feels like forever within the moment, it isn't. Food poisoning passes, injuries heal.

Two arrows. You gotta suffer the first (physical), suffering the second (mental) is optional.

While I've used focused meditation for chronic and debilitating stuff like toothache and rhumatoid arthritis flare-ups that only rode out waves of pain, it never prevented or ended it. Food poisoning is dreadful, gotta keep your fluids and essential salt levels up (an additive to boiled water) - if you don't secondary effects can be a double-punch (like fever and hallucination).

As for the foot? Circular wounds take a long time to heal - but they do heal.
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

Remember this - everyone here is an awesome person.
I hope things get better for you.
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

oh Dang, I'm so sorry to hear this, you are sore in many areas. :|
You actually can die from food poisoning, one time I was on IV fluids for a day from the severe dehydration all that vomiting caused.
Take a charcoal supplement, this has saved me from many a puking session. You can get it at a regular pharmacy or the health food store. Take only as needed. If you get it today you may only need a couple. Also I believe an arsenic homeopathic is recommended for food poisoning, check with you local health food store but that you would need to take as soon as you didn't feel well, so get it for next time and hopefully there won't be a next time.
Any way it's a holiday, put your foot up and get well soon :fairy:
many blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I had a wart removed once. The healing hurt more than the wart. Chipotle has been the source of food posing more than once. Stay hydrated. Gatorade is a good choice, despite the sugar. We use it at the jail for inmates going through withdrawal. It helps with the electrolyte imbalance caused by the explosions from both ends. My daughter had food poisoning from Domino's wings years ago. It took a few days to get through, which seemed like an eternity, but she got through it. You will too.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
moonlass

Post by moonlass »

Thank you everyone for your kindness. I seem better today. I expelled some extra demons and got lots of sleep. My foot hole seems to be slightly more healed (heeled, rather hehehe) than it was yesterday which is a start. Apparently something must be going right.

Blessings, all.
Last edited by Firebird on Mon May 28, 2018 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

That's great to hear. I hope things continue to improve for you. Life has its ups and downs but if you can stay strong during the tough times.
Great things would be waiting for you.
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

No advice, but hope you feel better ASAP!
moonlass

Post by moonlass »

Ethereal Moon Rose wrote:No advice, but hope you feel better ASAP!
Thanks... honestly me too. The food poisoning is gone but the foot is still healing and it's bumming me out that I can't go out and run and swim and walk without a limp.
Last edited by YanaKhan on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmm, wait 'till you're 70 and you'll be greatfuil to move in any capacity :D & jar lids become the bane of your existence.
moonlass

Post by moonlass »

SpiritTalker wrote:Hmm, wait 'till you're 70 and you'll be greatfuil to move in any capacity :D & jar lids become the bane of your existence.
In that case I think I would like to stop getting older please. I turn 25 in July and that's old enough, thank you very much.
Last edited by YanaKhan on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please remove your Tapatalk signature. Thank you!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Nah, At 25 you're invincible. At 50 pieces need replacing. At 70 pieces fall off but the engine's still good.

Return to “For Everyone”