Neha_rose

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Neha_rose

Neha_rose

Post by Neha_rose »

Hi everyone,
This forum's exciting! I'm kind of a new witch because I've only been studying seriously for about a year, but probably like a lot of others here I always had my own beliefs and they kept me grounded (and sometimes confused). I haven't explored much of Wicca because it's a bit overwhelming- I like to just figure things out myself and have my own celebrations. Paganism suits my wing-it spirit haha.

I'm a 21 year old woman and I like stories! I love anything that kind of takes me away from the pain of reality- I have a physical disorder that makes my body quite weak and chaotic (if you haven't heard of it, it's a pretty interesting rare illness called Ehlers Danlos). I love the Studio Ghibli movies and anything with magic realism. I like music that makes me feel good and I'm just starting to listen to Sade and I am loving her stuff, especially her music videos from what I've seen from her- very magical, very good :) I dislike superficial talks and anything said without meaning behind it. I really dislike lying and trickery.

I love crystals and meditation, and spending time with my family and friends, and talking to people who are also interested in witchy stuff! I haven't met anyone in real-life who is openly a witch, so I am so happy that I found a place online to talk to other people interested in magic and spirituality! I hope everyone is having a great day! :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Neha_rose

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hello Neha Rose and welcome. I hear you. I walk with a cane & on a good day I can straighten up. Yup it cuts into my social calendar ... Not! I threw that useless item out. Just make yourself at home.
Neha_rose

Post by Neha_rose »

Thank you SpiritTalker! And my cane is one of the first things people notice about me, along with some braces for whatever bones are the issue that day. I try to look at it like an easy conversation starter, but it really does suck sometimes. I hope to talk with you more here- it's nice to meet you!
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

welcome to the forums
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
Neha_rose

Post by Neha_rose »

Thanks nightshroud!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”