Healing from crown to root, or root to crown?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
WildFlower93

Healing from crown to root, or root to crown?

Post by WildFlower93 »

I've tried looking this up but not found anything. I know some healing systems start at the crown chakra and work their way down, and others start from the root and work their way up. The system I'm learning says to start from the crown and work my way down except in some medical conditions where you should start at the root and work up. But it didn't indicate anything personally for PTSD, which is what I have and I feel intuitively I should start at the root so I am more grounded than anything... can anyone give me tips as to whether this is right and what the general rules are about this? Thanks
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Healing from crown to root, or root to crown?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just my untrained opinion, that when we want to physically heal, and/or manifest a healing into the physical (electro-chemical) mind, what I've learned agrees with what you wrote of working lowest-to-highest chakras. I would associate PTSD with the physical, elec-chem mind, with brain neural synapses and reprogramming mental pathways.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

WildFlower93 wrote: I feel intuitively I should...
Go with that. It won't fail you.

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Grounding for ptsd is a good choice :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”