A possible misconception about dragons !

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
firefly43210
Banned Member

Re: A possible misconception about dragons !

Post by firefly43210 »

Thought , to ask whom you call father ?
Is he the guide , or someone else ?
The Sword of Chamunda , Vairava .
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

The guide has a serious penchant for being called the Father !
The guide is the one who sits on the seat of truth .
Though there are two of them .
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Feel free to edit your last post firefly, when available, instead of spamming threads. It comes off as more presentable.
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

Spamming ?
You mean I am lying ?
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

No I mean it’s easier to read when it’s all in one, coherent post. :)
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

... and isn't so vague it runs the risk of being misinterpreted as cryptic for cryptic sake of no real substance and relatable use for anyone else.

Bluntly, the avoidance of direct questions doesn't help, it can't help send the message that what you are saying won't hold up to scrutiny. It may unintentionally be seen as rude or evasive. Your audience may feel their intelligence insulted?

Writing is many things but in essence a form of communication ... can you clarify? Your sources? Experience? Explanations? Supporting Evidence? (Even of the least tenacious of sorts). Is there a language barrier?

If you don't think you need to supply such things, you are absolutely right ... but ... when you post you invite in an audience, on a forum (the free sharing of ideas) its not a closed forum; a soapbox or a blog? You invite in the cut and thrust of debate.

Otherwise I'm curious to the reason for posting in the first place? But personally, as a psychospiritual witch, people always make me curious ...
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

Well , to say it in the most blatant manner , I know all these things as first hand experience , as I remember . I come from the haunted house of the castle of Lorne , also called the bhut bangla , situated in Kamrup , Assam , India . Not everyone remember what they saw or heard before taking birth , but unfortunately , I do .
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

My information's are mostly 45 years old . There was a seat of truth at that time . An old man sat on that seat who was called the Guide , also called the uparwalah . He used to be the last say on most of the matters , including over which he had no legitimate authority .
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

I may have to revisit my readings on Hinduism then. But my understanding the father is commonly known as Allah or Yaweh in Jerusalem. I commonly associate him with Oranos from the Greek myths. Although the mother you speak of, I associate more clearly as being Lilith or Echidna. The mother I worship is older and is Gaia. However, I do not believe there is a cosmic good and evil. I believe there are natural order and all being will act in what they see as self interest. I also recognize there are some gods that go between different mythos and some that are truely unique to one area. Just some clarification on my understandings.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

Spellbound by what I find in wikipedia . :surprisedwitch:
I never cared to read much !
I thought I knew Chronos father was Nemos , as the name sugests .
Nemos means time and Chronos also means time .
And as far as I know Gaia is wife and companion of the Gorn Nemos ArunDil and was previously called AarWain the holy grail , who had the mascot of a cow (gaai or Gaia in colocial hindi ) .
The war between good and evil resulted in many catastrophies .
Many sorry tales may be told .
Might as well consult my facebook page , if you don't feel hurt .
Forgive me beforehand , I beg of you !
But if you may , go to my fb page and read about AarWain which I corrected recently .
Memories fade and there are some mistakes in my page I would correct in time .
But there in my page you would find the vocabulary of a lost language which might help you to understand by yourself many a things .
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 36276.html

Or search fb for Elven-1012858668744209
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Within Greek Cronos and Kronos are two aspects of one but Kronos bore the sign of the bull not Gaia. If you reference Egyptian however, you find Hathor who was a fertility goddess who did bear the bull as her sign but was also the vengeful lioness Sekhmet the eye of Atum and his third child. I should remind you the eldest of one may not be the eldest of another and not all are the same. Gaia is quite benevolent and has bestowed a great deal to me as one of her children. She is the earth she is my mother.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

Please refer to my facebook page for my answer .
I am not feeling secure to narrate everything here , it might break some rules .
Gaia , the holy grail may never be evil .

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”