Nothing goes right at the moment...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
cherrypie

Nothing goes right at the moment...

Post by cherrypie »

Hi there,

what is this? I have noticed that there are again and again periods where nothing seem to go right. They used to last much longer in the past, but right now I'm experiencing such a phase, and I hate it. Probably it is only a question of perception, but I do have problems seeing thing differently when for example I'm waiting for my payment for last month's work for a client who at first took his time to send the payment (almost two weeks) and now my bank says they didn't receive the money. Since a week I keep asking where my money is, nobody knows. The client has paid, but probably the payment is on a reference account to review the payment (which they told me would take about 1 to two days, today they tell me it can take up to 2 weeks and then the payment could also be declined and sent back), because it is from the US. And we in Germany love to regulate things to death :evil: . So now here I sit, waiting for my hard earned money and have absolutely no control whatsoever.
So that is the most severe thing that is going on, but not the only one. I could shoot my husband to the moon, the cat just vomited in the kitchen, an hour ago I went to the bank to get my last bucks only to notice that Ieft my banking card at home....tons of little nuisances and in addition to this it it getting winter and grey and cold :cry:

I'm sure everybody has such issues from time to time - any ideas how to shorten these times and bring luck back? I'd need some luck right now...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Nothing goes right at the moment...

Post by SpiritTalker »

"They can send a man to the moon, why can't they send them all?". I have a coffee mug with that slogan. It's one I save for "special" days. You can make one by writing on a blank mug with a permanent marker, and then baking the mug at 350' for 15 minutes to set the ink.

I have several cats as well. If one vomits, they all do. Keep paper towels and cleaning spray handy. Remind yourself the poor things have bad days too, and may be reacting to the anxiety they sense from you.

I once ordered a hand crafted product from Canada (I'm in the US) and sent an international payment coupon with my order. I got it at the post office. It's like prepaying. The Crafter then cashed in the coupon at his post office. Don't know if that's relevant to your situation. I can recommend calming yourself with exercise to burn off the anxiety and frustration, and when you feel able to concentrate, visualize the full cash payment in your hands. That serves to break open the flow...

All those minor irritating annoyances come from our preoccupation with feeling stuck and backed up like a plugged drain. Act out clearing the kitchen sink drain by pouring some baking soda and then white vinegar into the drain first for a fizzy cleanse (great visual effects), & then using a plunger on the sink. Make a spell of it; chant, as you pump the plunger with gusto, some phrase over &over ... something like "...as this drain clears so these frustrations disappear." Rinse with hot water.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Thanks for your reply! You are right, I need to break open the flow again. I can do it, done it so many times before. Probably I'm standing in my own way by feeding this issues with my anger. I hardly get anxious anymore because I feel much more confident with life, the universe, etc. Anxiety and fear is something I don't need anymore and so I don't experience it any longer, but it was a long way before I felt that way (I only get nervous when my kids are ill or with everything that could cause them to be unhappy, unwell, you know what I mean. The only area where I feel out of control, I guess :-)).
In the afternoon I was much calmer, way better ;-). And my client informed me that the payment indedd had been sent back to them (German bank idiots), they'll sned a PayPal payment now. Still don't have it, but I know I'll receive it - I can be quite inconvenient.

Good idea, that thing with the sink!! Thanks!
Aesennyll-IF
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll-IF »

SpiritTalker wrote:"They can send a man to the moon, why can't they send them all?".
Oh my gosh that's terribly funny, sorry to the "good" guys, I know you must be out there somewhere.
You mentioned the time span to be shorter.
In my journey I have found the stronger I become those moments of Aaaaugh!! get shorter and shorter the more I let them go and disallow the issue to take up residence in my mind.
Sounds like you are becoming stronger too ::coolglasses:: congrats!
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

There are a few of us out here. My wife has put up with me for 38 years. It could be my four rules for a guy in a relationship.
1) Make sure the seat is up when you go.
2) Make Very sure it goes back down when your done.
3) Say "I love you." at least once a day.
4) At least once a week say "I'm Sorry.". You don't know where you screwed up, when you screwed up or how you screwed up. You Screwed up! Apologize.
It's worked for us for a long time.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

well, still no money, and now they say they don't want to get bothered by my "negativity" any longer. Sure, I'm negative. Very negative. This is about my financial existance. I worked for these guys a whole month and they owe me a lot of money since almost 4 weeks. Love doesn't pay my bills, tbh. And everything else still is kind of ummpfbaahharghhhh...I need a change right now, quickly!
EveningWithAstaroth

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Cherrypie,

Who says this about being bothered by your negativity? Those you did the work for or the bank?

We do not live in a world where you do work for someone and then do not get payed unless that was agreed upon, what type of work was it? Was there a contract of any sorts? I do not know how it works in Germany is it possible you could report the individuals if they are a company to the Bureau of better Business (Is that what it is even called here in the states?).

This doesn't sound right.

You may need to slip in the words "Legal Action" into the conversation. Then again there is no idea here as to what type of work it is.

If the comment was made by any bank employees, that type of thing is entirely unprofessional, consider a lawyer if all this gets any worse.

Unfortunately with your financial trouble here there is no way other than what I just offered to help.

Yes, stay as calm as you can about it. Responding aggressively will make it worse.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

The client I did work for said it, or resp. the project manager. I admit, I was quite inconvenient lately, but I got lied to, put off day after day and still got no money. I guess I have every right to get on their nerves.

I did translation work for their software. "Legal action" won't impress them, I am here in Germany, they are over there in the US, and after all, they tried to pay me, two times now. But so many things have gone wrong with this payment because they don't listen and they don't take into consideration other payment methods that would work much better and faster. I don't like PayPal, but for auch cases it is perfect. I have clients all over the world and fortunately never had bigger issues so far. I know several colleagues who have clients that owe them really bis sums and who never got paid or are chasing after their money for months and years. So, I was lucky so far. But this doesn't mean I will go without this payment.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”