Healing hands

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Ethereal Moon Rose

Healing hands

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

My husband has injured his shoulder and it hasn't improved much in a week. He just woke up one morning in agony from his left shoulder-blade all the way to his neck and collarbone. He has had issues with his shoulder for years and has dislocated it 3 times. His doctor said he will eventually need surgery on it which will put him out of work for 6 months.

I know I can't completely heal him and a doctors visit is warranted next week, but last night I tried to send him some healing energy. I ground and centred myself, raised my vibration, set my intentions and started to send him energy through my right hand. I haven't done this on anyone else before, so I was feeling a little skeptical (but hopeful). I felt a warmth in my palm and after about 3 mins he started crying and saying it felt like I was working the knots out of his shoulder. I continued for another ten minutes and he said "I don't know what you did but my shoulder and collarbone felt really hot".

He is obviously still in pain today but is there anything else I can do to help ease his discomfort? Does anyone have any tips? Thanks :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Healing hands

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'm sorry he is going thru that discomfort. It seems like what you are doing is helping. About all I can suggest is that when you next lay on hands, you visualize emerald green light flowing into his aura, which assists his own bodily healing functions. I was shown that in a healing meditation and it helped a lot.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Thanks! I will try this tonight :)
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

From a completely non metaphysical or magical stand point, consider getting one of those microwavable heating pads for necks and backs for the affected area. One was gifted to me when my tourettes was acting up, causing me to jerk my neck around violently, so all of my muscles were being pulled and full of knots; seriously, this thing is a game changer.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Ethereal Moon Rose

@Smogie oh yeah we have one of them and they work amazing. He also had a massage last Friday and it helped somewhat. I will continue to send him healing energy too :)
greyviolet

Post by greyviolet »

Ethereal Moon Rose wrote:My husband has injured his shoulder and it hasn't improved much in a week. He just woke up one morning in agony from his left shoulder-blade all the way to his neck and collarbone. He has had issues with his shoulder for years and has dislocated it 3 times. His doctor said he will eventually need surgery on it which will put him out of work for 6 months.

I know I can't completely heal him and a doctors visit is warranted next week, but last night I tried to send him some healing energy. I ground and centred myself, raised my vibration, set my intentions and started to send him energy through my right hand. I haven't done this on anyone else before, so I was feeling a little skeptical (but hopeful). I felt a warmth in my palm and after about 3 mins he started crying and saying it felt like I was working the knots out of his shoulder. I continued for another ten minutes and he said "I don't know what you did but my shoulder and collarbone felt really hot".

He is obviously still in pain today but is there anything else I can do to help ease his discomfort? Does anyone have any tips? Thanks :)
It sounds like you have a natural affinity for energy healing, are you a reiki healer? When I do a reiki healing for someone I create an energy bubble around them, fill it up and set the intention to have that energy available for use by the person--as much as they need, whenever they need, for their highest good. That seems to help. I hope he's in less pain soon.
Ethereal Moon Rose

greyviolet wrote:
Ethereal Moon Rose wrote:My husband has injured his shoulder and it hasn't improved much in a week. He just woke up one morning in agony from his left shoulder-blade all the way to his neck and collarbone. He has had issues with his shoulder for years and has dislocated it 3 times. His doctor said he will eventually need surgery on it which will put him out of work for 6 months.

It sounds like you have a natural affinity for energy healing, are you a reiki healer? When I do a reiki healing for someone I create an energy bubble around them, fill it up and set the intention to have that energy available for use by the person--as much as they need, whenever they need, for their highest good. That seems to help. I hope he's in less pain soon.
Nope, not a reiki healer, but i've been doing lots of research on healing hands and how to heal myself (and more recently, others) I have been doing aura sweeps on myself also. I read that I could send healing Qi through my hands and that the palms of our hands are a strong conduit of energy. I've been sending my husband green healing light every day for a week now and he is finally on the mend and when I hold my hands over his shoulder it isn't as warm as it once was, so I assume the obstruction is finally healing itself. I like the bubble idea though, I will have to try that next time.

I definitely want to keep fine tuning my newfound healing abilities. It's very exciting! :)
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

in order for me to get ready to heal
I use hand mudras to get my hands and chi ready for the healing.
I also use Gui Qidong to get the chi moving around in me.
well i'm still in training but I hope I helped you out moon rose
I healed a friend a while back who had a pretty bad leg cramp
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Thanks @Nightshroud yes you were definitely helpful. Never heard of Gui Qidong I need to do a google search. And I never thought about using hand mudras but that's a great idea!!
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

youre welcome heres something fun I say before I heal Magictime!
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”