Hello...

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
RoseRias

Hello...

Post by RoseRias »

Hi Everyone,

Just a little introduction from myself. I am RoseRias. I am a 21 year old beginner witch from Yorkshire (England)
I have only just got into Wicca, but I know deep with in my soul I was born to explore the subject of the unknown,
magick, physic ability, and everything mysterious. Simply because I have always been the odd quiet one in my family because I know I see the world in a different way to everyone else. I am immensely curious, and my mind is constantly on
the works. I never stop thinking about anything....and then I over think haha.

At the moment only my beloved lover knows I'm a witch in training, and he is supporting me so well. I don't have an
altar yet or a place to call my own, so currently he's letting me use his uni accommodation to practice some spells I cant
wait to try! I live with my mum and co. so its very hard to practice spells when you live in a harry potter bedroom :|

I am currently reading a great book of wiccapedia and its amazing, its giving me all the hints and tips of becoming a witch
and one of the tips was to sign on to a forum. So here I am, and I can't wait to catch up and get started! Thank you to those who accepted my request of application. I hope to make some new exciting friends on here soon.

RoseRias smileylove
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Hello...

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome. Feel free to ask questions. We're here to help.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Greetings Gentle Being,

Welcome and well meet. I think you'll enjoy the site. I'll PM after you've had a chance to settle in.

Planewalker
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome.
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

hello i'm nightshroud
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
RoseRias

Post by RoseRias »

HI,
nice to meet you all! Thank you for making me feel welcome!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Bump
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Hi, my only advice is take everthing you hear relating to magic with a grain of salt because 1. They could be mistaking delusions for magic 2. They could've been misled, there are some people that intentionally look to mislead others both humans or spirits could have reasons to mislead us 3. They could just be wrong but have good reason to believe they're right like a spell might work but not for the reasons they think or something

Either way always be ready and questioning.
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”