Nausea - solar plexus issue?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
earthenergies

Nausea - solar plexus issue?

Post by earthenergies »

Hello friends,

I'm a Yoga teacher, and lately I've been experiencing intense nausea and dizziness doing my Yang Yoga practices... (Yang styles of Yoga are the fast and furious ones).

The only thing I can relate it to is spiritual development. I've had something of a quantum leap forward in the last few months, and I'm still moving quickly. I no longer feel blocked, and I've really been opening up in teh heart lately.

But I feel somehow that the nausea is connected to an energy blockage... in the solar plexus?

Does anyone know what it might be?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Nausea - solar plexus issue?

Post by SpiritTalker »

The SP chakra is where will power, self awareness and assertiveness are anchored. Are you aware of any recent situations - too much or too little - in these areas of your relationships with others, or neglecting something in these issues? Those would be blockages

Sometimes we can get railroaded when changes are happening fast. And on the other side of the see-saw, Without meaning to, we ride right over other people's validity because we're experiencing so many changes in our own. I blush when I recall some of my own Dudley Dooright good intentions that slammed someone else. Not saying you've done this, just using myself as example of the downside of sudden and swift change. I had to accept myself to correct myself. Unacknowledged holier-than-thou feelings were a block.
earthenergies

Post by earthenergies »

Hi SP, thanks for your reply!

Yes, I've been there too with holier than thou. This is not that though... I'm experiencing a lot of peace, enhanced connection, love and beauty in my existing relationships. There's a lot of energy moving through the heart - both in and out. And I'm creatively flowing, as is money and spirituality... Things feel good! I feel good.

It almost feels like there's something stuck in me that is trying to come out... but maybe it's tightly enmeshed, or maybe I'm still holding on to it...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What's left? We feel anxiety in the same area. Maybe it's a hold-over fear, or mental recording, that this is too good to last?
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

well just take a deep breath and say this all will be well in your head until you feel better that calms me down
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”