Which energy body model do you use and apply?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
earthenergies

Which energy body model do you use and apply?

Post by earthenergies »

Hi everyone,

I've practicing as a healer for quite a while, and have always worked with the Indian energy body model. To be honest I found it a bit lacking, and even books like "Hands of Light" etc seemed incomplete to me.

Very recently I've been tuned into the Chinese methodolgies, and the Taoist energy body model makes so much more sense to me. THe mapping is so much more precise, and it's helped me with grounding - something I always struggled with. According to the Taoist appraoch the energy comes up through the front of the legs, then the tailbone, and down through the front of the body, then backs of the legs.

Anyway, what energy body models do you follow, and how do you apply the Wicca principles of grounding, closing down the energy, and centring in terms of that?
moonraingirl

Re: Which energy body model do you use and apply?

Post by moonraingirl »

I've been attuned to reiki although I haven't used it for a long time.

What I find very effective is acupressure. I've seen feet hard and stiff exactly in points that are associated with organs that were affected. It is also an experience of people I know.
It helped me calm down in anger by pressing a certain point on my finger. Sometimes I massage points on my face for improving skin and relaxation. I have a respect for acupressure.
earthenergies

Post by earthenergies »

Hey Moonraingirl!

I meant energy body models, as opposed to healing modalities. Sounds like you feel for the Chinese/Taoist one too.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood you :-) I'll have a look at taoist model. Maybe you can recommend good sources?
For me, healing is one of the main aspects of spirituality so it tends to be the core of what I do.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

@ moonraingirl

Google Mantak Chia, for a start.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”