Healing for Friend with Cancer?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Healing for Friend with Cancer?

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hello friends, I was hoping to brainstorm some ideas ... a friend of mine (who is part of my open coven) was recently diagnosed with cancer. The doctors caught it quite early, so it has not spread anywhere and, to my understanding, is still operable. She's always very level-headed so she is dealing with it very well, but of course we are very worried and my coven would like to do what we can to help her beat the cancer (she will be continuing with conventional medical treatments as well).

I've been trying to think of ways to do deep healing work as a coven. With the exception of Sabbat celebrations, we haven't really done a spell as a coven. We have a strong bond as a group and do raise energy regularly, though -- that's been very powerful in the past.

I had this idea for a multi-part healing ritual, since we meet twice a month -- something along the lines of:

- Energy work to give my friend strength to fight the cancer
- Banishing spell for the cancerous tumor (on the waning moon)
- Spell for continued health, once she's in remission

I'd love some suggestions and feedback, though. Thanks!

Xiao Rong
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Healing for Friend with Cancer?

Post by Firebird »

I'm sorry to hear this Xiao, it looks like you have a good outline so far.
One thing I would add is frequently we think of green as healing...green is also growth and probably a color that should be avoided in healing cancer.
Banish it into the black and possibly use fire if you can.
My daughter recently gave a charged crystal to support a friend with a brain tumor. This was meant as a tool for focus on the positive, though another stone might work well too because quartz intensifies all. The girl had her surgery and so far she is doing well.
I wish you and your coven great success with this. Blessings to all involved.
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I'm deeply sorry for her! Sending love and healing light towards her. If you allow me, I could try to cast a healing spell for her.

What you and the coven want to do, seems right to me. I don't usually do anything more than healing spells and astral healing..so can't help much there.

I can recomend you/her some herbs allowed by doctors, but they don't always talk about them, because they can be replaced with synthetic supplements:
Before chemo sessions, she can take ginger and mint oils. They ease the adverse reactions to the chemo.
For the immune system, she can take medicinal shrooms (a nutritionist can write a prescription for those...and I won't say the name of the used shrooms here, in order not to give the younger members funny ideas)
Other herbs that can prevent and help in the process or curing it, are Curcuma, Garlic, Green Tea, Tomato pasta, Indian basil and Boswella.
Melatonin and Omega 3 supplements proved in studies that they can help the body resist to the medication better and keep the immune system up.
Lots of fruits and vegetables work miracles as well. She won't be able to eat many, especially if she starts chemo, but she can make juice out of the components of a fruit salad. She can also add raw potatoes, cabbage and carrots.

This is told to work miracles as well, but should only be taken after speaking to a nutritionist or a doctor, who can decide on the quantity. The chemical substance out of the bitter almonds and the pith of the apricots work like an alternative and less harmful version of chemo, but, same as the conventional remedy, if it's overdosed, it can turn into cianure in the stomach.

I will say those too, even though you probably already know about them. Qigong, Yoga, Massage, Meditation and Acupuncture also proved their efficiency especially after the conventional treatment, to strengthen the body.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

I would also create an effigy of the cancerous cells using an image like the one I posted below and burn it as part of the banishing spell. Image
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Oh, yeah, I forgot that. Thanks for reminding me, CD!
Visualising the normal and healthy body during meditation is great!
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
CleverlyDisguised

Bychan Wulf wrote:Oh, yeah, I forgot that. Thanks for reminding me, CD!
Visualising the normal and healthy body during meditation is great!
and burning the unhealthy to purge and cleanse them from the body
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Detail about the tumor, please...Where is it located ? There are some things I know, and can create a healing spell ,
as well a technique I was taught years ago by a Native American. I shall check in for the answer. Best to her, her family, and you. :)
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Thanks, all, for your comments! They're great ideas and I'm looking forward to bringing them to our coven meeting tonight.

@ FF: I've been told before to avoid "growth" intentions before when working with cancer, so that's a great point, thanks!

@ Bychan Wolf: I'm sure she would be open to many herbal supplements. I don't know for certain if they're going to do chemo (probably, I guess? I'm waiting until tonight to find more details).

@ CD: That's a great idea for the banishing. I was hoping to find some kind of metaphorical action to represent diminishing and destroying the tumor, so this works out great!

@ Shawn Blackwolf: It's breast cancer; I don't know more than that right now.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
CleverlyDisguised

Xiao Rong wrote:Thanks, all, for your comments! They're great ideas and I'm looking forward to bringing them to our coven meeting tonight.

@ FF: I've been told before to avoid "growth" intentions before when working with cancer, so that's a great point, thanks!

@ Bychan Wolf: I'm sure she would be open to many herbal supplements. I don't know for certain if they're going to do chemo (probably, I guess? I'm waiting until tonight to find more details).

@ CD: That's a great idea for the banishing. I was hoping to find some kind of metaphorical action to represent diminishing and destroying the tumor, so this works out great!

@ Shawn Blackwolf: It's breast cancer; I don't know more than that right now.
Make a cancer shrinky dink
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Thank you for your answer, Xiao Rong. I intuited it was either stomach or breast cancer. So the Traditional way...Find a flat river stone, not too large, and consider not too heavy, as it shall be placed on her body, between the breasts, and slightly below, about the level where the lower diaphragm ends and stomach begins. Use whatever ritual to charge it you feel is most potent and specific to the purpose desired.

For this, a healing energy is desired. Therefore, one may invoke one of the deities of healing. You may also wash the stone before the ritual in water with sea salt (or if one has water as I do, from the Chalice Well), some water from a healing spring or pool. Herbal elemental fluid condensers may also be used as a wash after the water wash, created from herbs specific to the elements, and charged for at least one year and day.

After this, you want to draw a rune in a particular way on the stone in a white chalk or paste made from ground up shells, or anything natural and white. It is important to draw it in this way I shall describe , as runes are cookie cutters like sigils for energy currents, and form may be linked directly to function: Think of a clock, and on one side draw the Sowelo rune, starting at 11:00 down to 9:00, arching the line like a round clock. Then over to 3:00, then down to 5:00. This, then, is a "solar healing device."

Have the person lie on her back in the sun and place the stone where I mentioned. Have her breathe as best she can, in and out, for as long as she can and as deeply as she can. Have her visualize with you the negative energy of the tumor going into the stone, being absorbed by it. After whatever time is comfortable, pick up the stone with silk. Do not touch it with skin. Place it in either a bed of salt, covered with sea salt, or in a bowl of sea salt and water. Leave it for a day/night cycle before handling again. Repeat as necessary , with visualization.

Best to your friend.
FlyingPeregrine

Post by FlyingPeregrine »

Marijuana is proven to slow cancer growth. THC retards the growth of the cancer, and aids in nausea relief from chemo.
burnedwicked

Post by burnedwicked »

Marijuana has been proven to cure approximately 60% of cancers; basically retro-grade. Rieshi Mushrooms, also known as Lingzi Mushrooms; known to cure approximately 90% of cancers; advanced forms. Red Fire Ants, their venom produces a natural anti-gen to retro-grade cancers, and HIV.
I've had tumors in my kidneys for 17 years. When I was diagnosed, I was told I would be luck to live a year, and it was in-operable. All of my tumors are roughly 20% of the size they were a few years ago. I'm supposed to be dead. So, I'm not speaking of snake oil here. I'm living proof.
"Mind, body, heart, and soul; when all work as one, this is control."
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

If you are not a licensed practitioner, your post potentially puts you in the position of practicing medicine without a license. The human brain has receptors for canabinoid, but that doesn't equate to a cure. My ex husband convinced himself the marijuana would curs his stage 4 metastatic pancreatic cancer. His memorial is Sept 2, 82 Nowata, OK. That was not how I anticipated my labor day weekend.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”