Spell to Make Him Think of Me?

Questions and posts about love spells.
gingerkitty

Spell to Make Him Think of Me?

Post by gingerkitty »

Hi there,im looking for a spell to play with someones head?This guy i know really likes me and me him.Both of us know it i want a spell to get him to think of me all day and night for at least 24hrs can you help me please.
Hera#76

Post by Hera#76 »

If you really like hima nd you know that he really likes you then would it not be safe to bet that he does think of you during each day?
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

Thanks for that , but its not really what i want.i want to play with his head.more a obseccion spell to really get him going.
fatalism

Post by fatalism »

You know, it's not generally considered right to 'play around' with someone's head. Just thought that you ought to know what the majority of the public thinks. It might also be what your crush thinks too. Think about the wonderful scandal and drama that could come out of him knowing you've been toying around with him. He could be furious, I'd say that there'd be a 99.9% of that happening. He could also want to break up with you immediately, never want to see your face again, spread dreadful rumours about you, and commit you to the local madhouse for practising witchcraft.

Honestly, what you're looking at doing is not generally considered respectable. It's also not nice to build relationships off of illusions or lies or obsessions. Obsessive people aren't usually considered attractive. People who want to be obsessed about usually have insecurities that need to be looked into.

Also, the spell probably wouldn't work. You would have to overwrite everything that he could possibly think about with yourself. And, for someone who doesn't seem to have very much experience, that would be quite hard. You'd have to overwrite thoughts of school, parents, siblings, friends, sports, music, etc. All to have him thinking about you. And just think what sort of person that'd turn him into. Why, I'd certainly think him as a pathetic fellow who has no other life than to worship someone else, without his own mind to make his own opinions, think his own thoughts.

What a sad person he'd be.
"Nothing is True; Everything is Permitted"
Draconis

Post by Draconis »

i have to agree with Hera, if you liek him and you know he likes you, then he proberly does think about you all the time, why not tell him about your feelings?
All of lifes little problems can be solved by beating the buggers on the head with a broom.
Elem

Post by Elem »

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but...

Why?

Just.. Why do you want to do this? It seems like there's no good reason behind it at all, it's just.. Off on a whim?

I don't believe in any kind of 'karma' or 'three-fold', and I don't care about 'changing someone's free will'. But as for trying to do something like this with no just cause? As for trying to screw someone's head over so much that all they can think of is you? I just can't see why the hell you'd want to in the first place??

No offense intended, but.. Are you that desperate for attention that you'd seek to force somebody into obsessing over you?

Elem
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

Thanks for the advice .as to the why you need to know the guy to understand what im looking for he has the power to fend for himself and is more than likely waiting for me to do this.This maybe strange to some and thats ok.Im not playing with fire here it was a genuan reason for this request.he is no ordanary man beleive me thanks again
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Knock yourself out kiddo :roll:
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

This thread reminds me of a Roger Zelazny story. In a bizarre parody of
life imitating art, you could start to call yourself 'Mask' gingerkitty.

[I'm joking if no-one has a clue about the reference I'm making.]
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

:lol:

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

Thanks for that and no i dont know what you mean sorry.Wolf has helped me with this so for but i still need a spell.
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

look in s BOS I have seen something like that in there somewhere.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Sorry gingerkitty, what I'm referring to is a fictional story which goes
something like this:

Boy meats girl. Boy is actually an immortal magician-god
dual-descended from the primal powers of chaos and order.
Girl senses boy's magickal ability and greatness. Boy wants to hide his
ability and lineage to protect girl and maybe not to freak her out. Girl
tries to get boy's attention by performing magick on a dog, but boy is
oblivious to her efforts. Girl runs off somewhere, studies powerful
magicks and becomes boy's mortal enemy to impress boy. Boy has no
idea that girl is doing this and girl is always wearing mask so boy starts
calling his unknown enemy 'Mask'. It all ends pretty badly and has little
to do with 'real' magick, I always took it to be a metaphor of what can
happen when two people in love don't communicate.

The author's name is Roger Zelazny and the story arc occurs in his
second series of 'Amber' novels. This author is renowned for weaving
clever metaphors about human nature into his stories about fantastic
worlds and powerful magics.

Sorry for the long explanation, I just didn't want you to get the
impression that this was a sort of 'insider joke' of any meaning. I just
found the situation you're describing to be somewhat similar to this
story and found it amusing. :D

cheers, and I hope things work out with you and your beau!

T. Guy.
. . . . . . . . .
Be aware.
. . . . . . . . .
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

HELLO ,thank you for the explination,yes i see what you mean.This guy really is something special,i dont want a relationship with him we are just good friends.But he likes to play with my head so i wish to do the same if i can.
Nyte_Wytch

Post by Nyte_Wytch »

Try the spell below. I got it from an AOL board so I'm not sure who to credit with it. I've never used it but the few who did said it works.

THE "SWEET BOTTLE" SPELL FOR LOVE & FRIENDSHIP

On a Popsicle stick, write your full name. On the other side of the stick, write the full name of THE ONE YOU DESIRE.

Get a jar or bottle big enough to put the Popsicle stick inside and fill the jar with honey and sugar. Tightly seal the jar so that its contents will not spill.

In your mind, get a clear image of the person whose name you have written on the stick opposite your own.

Shake the bottle as you chant 5 times: “Sweet, sweet thoughts of ME, you will think constantly.”

Each time you shake the bottle the person will think sweet thoughts of you!
"Shit happens and shit will continue to happen, it's what we make of that shit that really matters." -hedgewitch

"If the universe fundamentally decides what is and isn't right for you then what is the point in spell casting?" -hedgewitch

Return to “Love Spells”