A spell for sexual attraction

Questions and posts about love spells.
cherrypie

A spell for sexual attraction

Post by cherrypie »

Hi there,

has any of you experiences with a spell for sexual attraction, one that works fast and reliably? There is already much affection for each other and a bit of flirting going on, so there is no working against somebody's will. It is a bit urgent as this man is leaving the country in a few weeks so the spell would have to work fast. I guess she'd need some more self-confidence as there is also an age difference (with her being older than him) and she somehow cannot imagine that it would really happen between her and him but she is dreaming a lot about it. Any ideas? I looked up the love spells here on the site but would like to see if somebody has any recs for me :mrgreen: - thank you!!
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A spell for sexual attraction

Post by Xiao Rong »

I'm sure you've already thought about this, Cherrypie, but the kind of spell you're looking for (i.e. to make two people have sex, presumably, within a particular time frame) is getting into pretty iffy territory. Even though there might be some flirtation, we all know that people have very different ideas of what flirting means and what they'd like the flirting to lead to. I'd be very hesitant to do it unless I got a verbal confirmation that both parties agreed on what they would like to happen (which, in this case, would really negate the use of a spell anyways). Otherwise, it sounds like you're mostly searching for a spell to work on her behalf, without his explicit consent -- and that falls into coercive love magic. There are other ethical love spells, but those all involve waiting and letting things happen. Best to just let this one run its course.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

So you are asking about a spell that affects free will without affecting it? Wrong forum. I don't know if there is a forum that tells such things, but I will warn you. Try to affect the wrong person's free will and that's like inviting destruction into your life. If they have a guardian or divine protection that is stronger then your power, you might as well be firing a shotgun at your own head. Plus the idea of controlling someone else's will sounds pretty repulsive. Because by nature if he is not interested or wanting that, that is affecting his free will.

Stay off the left hand path unless you know what you are doing. If you don't know what you are doing you may wind up being food for a shadow person, having your own spell slam you instead, or worse. Barely anyone nowadays knows how to safely use the left hand path as it is. Most of that knowledge was lost when Christianity tried to purge magick, and only a few people nowadays know how to do that safely. Those that do will not tell you.
Last edited by Kassandra on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Corrected all instances of effecting to affecting, as affect seems to be the intended verb contextually. Thanks.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

ooookay, I don't want that shotgun at my head. :wink:

I really haven't thought about this being so bad as they both seem to need just a bit of a push. Is it okay then if she tries visualization? Should be safe enough, right?

Thanks for your opinion, always appreciated - but what a shame those holding the knowledge don't share...I'd be interested anyway, as I guess many of us were. Or maybe I'm wrong with that. Anyway.

Thank you!
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Cherrypie, why is it so important that they become intimate together? You seem pretty invested in this particular outcome. Why do you need this to happen?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Xiao Rong wrote:Cherrypie, why is it so important that they become intimate together? You seem pretty invested in this particular outcome. Why do you need this to happen?
Good question!
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

It is not important for me, I just wanted to see if I can help her a bit. It is what she wants and I like her, that is all.

Return to “Love Spells”