Spells to rid negativity

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
virgodove

Spells to rid negativity

Post by virgodove »

I posted on another thread about how I did a basic freezing spell on a close friend who has been an emotional strain on my life even after I moved states. Its only been 12 hours but all in all a lot of my surroundings are filled with negativity and I was wondering what spells people have used to change their environment into a more positive nature and leave the past where it is? I want to block out all the people who have used and abused my love for now until I know they've learnt that I cannot always be there. :idea:
Bless
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Re: Spells to rid negativity

Post by Silentfeather »

What liquids did you use in the freezing out spell if I may ask, on google I've read some people suggest using water or vodka, neither of these work, I'm just thinking if this friend of yours could be an emotional/energy vampire, they may not even realize they are doing this, these type of people are very good at draining someone's energy, I've met people like that, to remove negative energy from a house/home smudging is good, or bring in some crystals, these are really good for absorbing energy from places and people, a home blessing spell could also be a possible idea, salt, either your normal table salt, or sea salt or even better black salt could be sprinkled around the perimeter of you home, salt is great for soaking up negativity and also for keeping it entering your home.
May I also say that everyone has had bad experiences with love, I was also used and abused by people, don't do what I did which was to build up a wall around me so no-one could get close to me, because I did that I've probably missed out on a lot of opportunities to find that special someone, also it takes a lot of healing and working on the heart chakra, to break down that wall.
virgodove

Post by virgodove »

Silentfeather wrote:What liquids did you use in the freezing out spell if I may ask, on google I've read some people suggest using water or vodka, neither of these work, I'm just thinking if this friend of yours could be an emotional/energy vampire, they may not even realize they are doing this, these type of people are very good at draining someone's energy, I've met people like that, to remove negative energy from a house/home smudging is good, or bring in some crystals, these are really good for absorbing energy from places and people, a home blessing spell could also be a possible idea, salt, either your normal table salt, or sea salt or even better black salt could be sprinkled around the perimeter of you home, salt is great for soaking up negativity and also for keeping it entering your home.
May I also say that everyone has had bad experiences with love, I was also used and abused by people, don't do what I did which was to build up a wall around me so no-one could get close to me, because I did that I've probably missed out on a lot of opportunities to find that special someone, also it takes a lot of healing and working on the heart chakra, to break down that wall.
Thank you for your reply, I must admit I felt a really strong connection that you may have physic abilities? I could be wrong, but a lot of what you were saying was spot on. Yes my friend doesn't realize she is hurting me. I've told her on many occasions that I've felt she has turned our friendship one sided but she has so much going on right now and can't seem to move on from the child mindset she's in and is a little jealous that I have moved on and grown up. She has always declared feelings for me which I do not have in return, but she went the wrong way about it. I have lots of healing stones around the place yes, and I only used water to freeze out. Nothing too intense but this afternoon I casted a circle to rid negativity after I poured warm water over the bag to let her off the spell, because I don't feel my emotional mindset being so confused if I should freeze her out for good or not, would help the spell. It may backfire and I may want to shut my feelings out for good.
I was in an abusive relationship before my current one, yes. I have been surrounded for many years by negative people so she is not the only one who has hurt me. I have been told by a friend who is an empath that I need to find a way not to be a funnel because I find it hard to say 'no.' Thanks for your help, I truly appreciate it!
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Post by Silentfeather »

I do have some psychic abilities, but I tend not to be able to switch them off or on when I want,I never managed to find someone to guide or teach me about how to use them, I'm glad I helped, I'm an empath myself and it took me years to find a way to be able to work round it, needless to say I avoid crowded areas as much as possible :D

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”