How do you break a love spell?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Silentfeather
Banned Member

How do you break a love spell?

Post by Silentfeather »

Someone has cast a love spell on me, and it's making my life unbearable, I would not normally be interested in this guy, but I find myself not being able to stop thinking, dreaming or wanting to be with him. I have only said a few words to the guy concerned, and know little if anything, about him. I need these feelings to stop, as they are interfering in my daily life. I know on the forum we are not supposed to ask for spells, maybe someone could point me in the right direction.
Kassandra

Re: How do you break a love spell?

Post by Kassandra »

I think that busying yourself with a new endeavor is the best thing to 1. knock the energy of someone out of your system, and 2. replace that energy stream with a new (productive) energy stream of your own making. Thus, start a very time-consuming new hobby, or volunteer somewhere, or get a second job, etc.

No spell necessary, but hard work required. Tested and true (and fun, and maybe lucrative too). :wink2:

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The way to break any suspected spell is the same anywhere: cleanse and seal/shield against recurrence. Get your head together by grounding your fear and anxiety. Wash with purposeful intention with something like vinegar. Shield with earth energy projected from the solar plexus to surround you.

If you work with your spirit guide you can request their protection at any time. Just ask.
Silentfeather
Banned Member

Post by Silentfeather »

Thanks for your replies, I already have a hobby I've taken up, to try and deflect my energies but it hasn't worked, but thanks for the suggestion, I will just keep shielding and cleansing for now, may I just add when I dream of this guy he always has a mist of black around him.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

eh,you didn't mention you were already doing this...and I didn't ask. Anything else you've tried? :evilwitch: A next step to consider is a hyssop rinse after the vinegar wash. Pour downward over the head and body, use downward strokes. Remember to Earth the residue and Pull up the infilling power to project outward from the naval and to surround you. Really see the shield, feel it, hear it hum. Make it vibrant and change colors if you want. It's your shield. Instruct it and command protection.

Just so you're clear, it's three parts: wash/rinse, fill the void with power to shield, then seal it.

WASH with vinegar, & RINSE- Use a hyssop tea for the rinse, and what-the-heck drink a cup; and use hyssop oil or a strong hyssop brew to SEAL the base of the neck in the back of the head (that's a really vulnerable area), the crown of the head, third eye, and elbows to form a protective triangle. Draw an equal-arm cross for the four-ways as a seal with the hyssop at each of those points.

Alternatives to hyssop might be cedar or sage...don't drink a cuppa these, they taste awful. Plain hyssop can be purchased at the grocery store in herbal teas.

Return to “Love Spells”