Business spread help?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Autumn Jewel

Business spread help?

Post by Autumn Jewel »

Still learning the basics of Tarot and I did a simple 3 card spread and my question was this: What do I need to know on my path to becoming a professional photographer? The cards I got where The Star, Six of Wands, and The Hermit.
"And those who were seen dancing
were thought to be insane
by those who could not hear the music."

Someone told me to stop living in a fantasy land.
I nearly fell off my unicorn.

Ivy

Re: Business spread help?

Post by Ivy »

Autumn Jewel wrote:Still learning the basics of Tarot and I did a simple 3 card spread and my question was this: What do I need to know on my path to becoming a professional photographer? The cards I got where The Star, Six of Wands, and The Hermit.
Which deck were you using and what was the placement of the cards? Without that information it is very hard to give any realistic interpretation.

Autumn Jewel

Post by Autumn Jewel »

It's from the Shadows of Oz deck. It's sorta based on the Rider Waite deck.
The Star.jpg
The Star.jpg (40.76 KiB) Viewed 760 times
Six of Wands.jpg
Six of Wands.jpg (44.07 KiB) Viewed 760 times
The Hermit.jpg
The Hermit.jpg (42.59 KiB) Viewed 760 times

Autumn Jewel

Post by Autumn Jewel »

3 card spread.jpg
3 card spread.jpg (45.12 KiB) Viewed 759 times

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hmm, looks very auspicious, to me:

Star: New birth, new beginning, creativity, being led by inspiration ("follow the star" like following your heart, etc.)

6/Wands: Success, victory, trampling over (overcoming) the odds, enjoying positive recognition/accolades of peers (and in your case, clients, perhaps?)

Hermit: There is now, or will be, a no-frills, down-to-earth, seasoned guru-type person in your path to whom you should listen for mentorship; able to "show you the ropes," able to both curb your newbie enthusiasm if you get ungrounded/overly-optimistic, and to lift you up if you have fallen and feel ready to quit, keeping you following a positive, productive path, etc.

This wisdom may also come in the form of your taking the time to do the mundane aspect that comes with owning your own business, the drudgery, which is not the fun, emotionally-exiting part. No one likes to do it. It involves building and maintaining a good framework, really doing your research/homework on best possible practices, getting the paperwork submitted, meeting deadlines, keeping good records, keeping track of taxes, etc.

Good luck!

Anyone else have a take on the cards Autumn Jewel pulled?

Autumn Jewel

Post by Autumn Jewel »

Kassandra wrote:.

Hmm, looks very auspicious, to me:

Star: New birth, new beginning, creativity, being led by inspiration ("follow the star" like following your heart, etc.)

6/Wands: Success, victory, trampling over (overcoming) the odds, enjoying positive recognition/accolades of peers (and in your case, clients, perhaps?)

Hermit: There is now, or will be, a no-frills, down-to-earth, seasoned guru-type person in your path to whom you should listen for mentorship; able to "show you the ropes," able to both curb your newbie enthusiasm if you get ungrounded/overly-optimistic, and to lift you up if you have fallen and feel ready to quit, keeping you following a positive, productive path, etc.

This wisdom may also come in the form of your taking the time to do the mundane aspect that comes with owning your own business, the drudgery, which is not the fun, emotionally-exiting part. No one likes to do it. It involves building and maintaining a good framework, really doing your research/homework on best possible practices, getting the paperwork submitted, meeting deadlines, keeping good records, keeping track of taxes, etc.

Good luck!

Anyone else have a take on the cards Autumn Jewel pulled?

That's kinda the feeling I was getting. I just wasn't too sure on The Hermit. It's most likely going to be the second one, seeing how I don't know anyone. But I know it's going to be a long journey and I know that could change. Thanks.

More opinions and insight would be welcomed and appreciated.

Return to “Free Reading Requests”