A little bit of everything...

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Mystic Phoenix

A little bit of everything...

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

Hello,

I'm Mystic Phoenix. I live in Florida with my two small dogs. I am currently a member of a pagan group and interested in witchcraft and Gardnerian Wicca.

My gifts/talents are related to dreaming about dates & numbers. I have predicted things happening on specific dates for people, have vivid dreams, and have somewhat of a sixth sense before something is about to happen. (I am still learning and sharpening these gifts. I now appreciate them because I thought I was just different and suppressed these things for many years.)

I enjoy collecting crystals, small wooden boxes, cute little bottles, and postal stamps! I also collect oracle & tarot cards - I have 20 so far!

I love to read, learn about everything, and help others. I have been in the IT field for about 20 years, working in web design, online research, and technical support.

I am still learning about crystals, herbs, and enjoy working in my small garden.

I am a romantic and LOVE the Victorian era! I have decorated my home with some accents from the times.

I love movies! My favorite TV shows are Vikings and Downton Abbey :)

I hope that I can help others on this board. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I am looking to make friends, maybe trade books & small tokens, so please post and say hello!

Mystic Phoenix :)
bluejay_1919

Re: A little bit of everything...

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Welcome....and I'm so excited that you like the Vikings!! All hail Ragnar Lothbrok!
Mystic Phoenix

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

bluejay_1919 wrote:Welcome....and I'm so excited that you like the Vikings!! All hail Ragnar Lothbrok!
Haha, thank you! Love them all - Ragnar, Lagertha, Rollo, and I miss Athelstan! Can't wait for the season to begin again! This show makes me feel like I am there with them :)
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Mystic Phoenix wrote:
bluejay_1919 wrote:Welcome....and I'm so excited that you like the Vikings!! All hail Ragnar Lothbrok!
Haha, thank you! Love them all - Ragnar, Lagertha, Rollo, and I miss Athelstan! Can't wait for the season to begin again! This show makes me feel like I am there with them :)
I know, I love them all as well!! So excited we get 20 episodes this time. But a little sad cause I think it will be the end for Ragnar. Still on the fence with Aslaug. Can't figure her out!
Mystic Phoenix

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

I don't like Aslaug...I want Ragnar to be with Lagertha! Lol
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Mystic Phoenix wrote:I don't like Aslaug...I want Ragnar to be with Lagertha! Lol
Anytime you want to chat "Vikings" when it airs, PM me!! My husband and I haven't met any other fans of the show. Which is crazy cause its so wonderful!!

Yes, Aslaug is shady. And I'm kind of ready for Rollo to be happy again.
Mystic Phoenix

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

Yes, right! Ok cool! :) I don't have anyone to talk about it either, so that would be great, thanks!
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Mystic Phoenix wrote:Yes, right! Ok cool! :) I don't have anyone to talk about it either, so that would be great, thanks!
I read you like the Victorian era...another thing we have in common. Have you ever watched Penny Dreadful??!
Mystic Phoenix

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

No, I haven't. I have a whole list of movies to share if you enjoy watching period/historical movies!
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Mystic Phoenix wrote:No, I haven't. I have a whole list of movies to share if you enjoy watching period/historical movies!
Oh yes, please share! You can PM ...I'll send you a link to the Penny Dreadful season 1 trailer, too.
Mystic Phoenix

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

Will do, thanks!
Becks

Post by Becks »

Welcome.

I love "Penny Dreadful" sooo much. I'm an antique freak too.
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Becks wrote:Welcome.

I love "Penny Dreadful" sooo much. I'm an antique freak too.
Woohoo!!
Vendredi

Post by Vendredi »

Nice to meet you!
jaerajaws

Post by jaerajaws »

Mystic Phoenix wrote:I'm Mystic Phoenix. I live in Florida with my two small dogs. I am currently a member of a pagan group and interested in witchcraft and Gardnerian Wicca.
It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance! My name is Jaera :D I'm rather new to the whole earth-based religion/paganism experience, and it's all rather inspirational and relieving compared to the beliefs that my family had been forcing on me for 20 years of my life.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”