An Interesting Experience I Had Today

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
creativemind243

An Interesting Experience I Had Today

Post by creativemind243 »

Today, I had something interesting happen to me. You see, where I live, my father has created a trail deep into the woods. Of course, for the most part, it's only accessible by a fore-wheeler (sorry I spelled that incorrectly). Well, we went down deep into it, and if you can get way down into it, there's a large clearing- it's absolutely gorgeous!

Alright, well, clearly people don't really go down there unless they go out hunting, but here's the thing; there's actually evidence that there was once ahouse down there! Of course, nothing of the house remains except- get this- the foundation! And what is the foundation made of? Not wood. Stone! There's bunches of stones that are piled upon one another in the shape of a large square- hence, foundation! It's so amazing! The stones are so beautiful! And there's even an insanely old tire swing down there as well! There's no telling how old it is, but there was an extremely old wash basin down there! Next time I go, I'll do my absolute best to get some photo's to show you all!

Okay, so after me and father were finished looking at it, we jumped back onto the fore-wheeler, and we were just getting ready to leave when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye- there was a deer skull right there! No other bones- just a simple deer skull that was just laying there so, I brought it back with me! The thing was, see, the last time my father and I had went down there (which wasn't too long ago), well, it wasn't there.. So, my only guess is that it was there for a reason! What's your all's opinion on these things??
There is a battle of two wolves inside us; one is evil, It is jealousy, greed, and lies. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, kindness, and truth. The one that wins?
The one you feed.
blue_moon

Re: An Interesting Experience I Had Today

Post by blue_moon »

So... you've been to that clearing before and haven't noticed the foundation then? Was it in summer - and covered with green?

Oh I'd really like to see some pictures :) this sounds amazingly intersting (a tiny bit creepy) but wow --
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “For Everyone”