Reiki

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Ravenstar

Reiki

Post by Ravenstar »

I had a free birthday reading from a psychic and at the end of the tarot readings she told me to keep practicing reiki. Odd thing is I never mentioned that I did it.I can't find a reiki master near me or in fact anywhere. Can I still do reiki it just won't be as powerful? Blessings.
SilverWort

Re: Reiki

Post by SilverWort »

You need initiation from a master for each level. If you search you can find masters making online initiations for free.
Ravenstar

Post by Ravenstar »

How does that work? Blessings.
blissedout

Post by blissedout »

You're in southern California right? I cant imagine why you cant find a reiki master there. I was under the impression that reiki masters were way more common there than in other parts of the nation. I would search "reiki master near me" in a search engine and see what pops up. Also, go to a fee metaphysical or crystal shops and see if there are business cards. Ask the owner of the shop if they know anyone. Even in the bible belt, Ive been able to find them this way.

Reiki also works fine by distance as long as the person has the ability. I prefer "energy healing" just because reiki is one type of energy only, whereas in energy healing you could incorporate many energies into the healing.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Ravenstar I typed it into google and silverwort wa s right you can find alot of free reiki teachings and attunement online. I looked at this video and the attunement from their website.

https://youtu.be/HZpFm85UYIo

http://www.freereikicourse.com/free_rei ... es_11.html

I found it very informative. Even though I like going deeper... but ok! I'd know where to start. Bur reiki doesn't seem to need you to know much since your "only" channeling.
BB

Blue Moon
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

blue_moon wrote:http://www.freereikicourse.com/free_rei ... es_11.html

I found it very informative. Even though I like going deeper... but ok! I'd know where to start. Bur reiki doesn't seem to need you to know much since your "only" channeling.
All levels for free, amazing. I think is the same system I learned, it's not hard.
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Personally I think you should get your intitation in person. I suggest have a few in person reiki sessions on yourself, then if you connect to it, and you like the person you receive from, ask them about attunement.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I did all my attunements in person as part of classes. There is much to learn. I know that they can be done by distance, but you will miss out on the rest. Go to a metaphysical shop. Ask around. There are Reiki masters everywhere.
Myrth
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Myrth wrote:I did all my attunements in person as part of classes. There is much to learn. I know that they can be done by distance, but you will miss out on the rest. Go to a metaphysical shop. Ask around. There are Reiki masters everywhere.
Me too, just first two levels, but if you take care of learning there is no problem. There are all hands positions and symbols, but it's not too much, is suitable for all people regardless of age or previous training, but requires some personal work.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”