Love Spell for returning? Rethinking?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Greek_Male_Witch

Love Spell for returning? Rethinking?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hello, note that this spell I ask is not for me, but it will be cast by me for a friend. She finally found her true love (my tarot reading confirmed that) but the guy is under pressure from his father to follow the rules and take over the company they make, so he kindly told her, there is no way they could make this work, and they are both in pain, their cards point out he is her one true love, and she is very very miserable, she is a kind person, and I want to help her, so is there any spell, that is not dark, that I can cast on him, so he can re-think the situation? Maybe a spell to make him see clearly that she is his true love? I need the spell to be simple...so anyone that might wanna help me? Thanks.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Becks

Re: Love Spell for returning? Rethinking?

Post by Becks »

Hi there, I'm not a real fan of this kind of magic. I think that there are times we love and it simply doesn't work out. If this guy is the kind of person that feels so bound to follow his family's wishes in personal matters-then I think they might struggle even if it were to work out.

The truth is his desire/need to please his family and follow business does not outweigh his need to be with your friend. To manipulate that is to ask for trouble in my personal opinion.

She has a right to be with somebody who knows how special she is, and to be truly treasured by a loving, willing, and free partner.

To manipulate the will of others gets into a very grey area of magic.

That's simply my opinion.
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

From my opinion, the spell Greek is asking for isn't a form of manipulation, as he is simply asking for the opportunity to open up that the guy to take another look at the situation. Not at all to choose a specific outcome. Obviously the perfered outcome would be he fell in love with her, but that wont nessasarily happen.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I'm with Becks on this one.
I understand your desire to help - it's only natural to wish the best for your friends. I believe you want to help your friend. However, a guy who would choose his family's wishes before what may be the love of his life, may not be the best choice.
What your cards told you may be what you wished were true.
Or even if he were her true love, she may not be his true love. Sometimes it's just not meant to be. And I don't really believe there is one true love in life. Every love is different, therefore one mustn't give up on finding it.
This is only my opinion, I could be wrong.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

If anything, I would vote for a spell for clarity / true-seeing for all parties to find a resolution that will work best for everyone, and leave it open.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I have to agree that this may not be the spell you want to do. I view this as manipulation to his personal choices and free will. While it might be aimed to help him see the picture fully I feel he has already done that if he has made his own choice. While it's wonderful to want to help our friends it's best to let life play out sometimes in respects to others' personal choices. It's one thing, I think, to want to do it for yourself but another to cast this kind of spell on someone else without their permission. I think Xiao's suggestion is a good choice. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Becks

Post by Becks »

Sakura Blossom wrote:......While it might be aimed to help him see the picture fully I feel he has already done that if he has made his own choice. :
I think this is an excellent point made by Sakura. I believe we have to respect people and their thoughts and that is to say-respect them as autonomous descision makers in their own right already.

Who is to say he hasn't already made what he feels is the best descision for him. I put myself in his shoes and I wouldn't want somebody shaping or manipulating my will without my permission.
grlry

Post by grlry »

I agree. I think it's tempting for all of us to want to try to cast one of these types of spells, and with absolutely no malice or intentional manipulation. I just think that it could harm rather help.
I do think something for clarity wouldn't be terrible.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I also vote for a clarity spell.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Thanks for your answers, just to clarify this, I do not seek a manipulation spell, I do not seek a spell that will make him fall in love with her, I just wanted something to make him review once again his choice, anyway the clarity spell is a good idea! Thanks everyone!!!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!

Return to “Love Spells”