Hello everyone!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Argante

Hello everyone!

Post by Argante »

Dislikes: Narrow-mindedness, bitter people, cruelty, negative people/vibes.
Hobbies: Reading, learning, listening to music, home making, makeup, cooking, writing

Who are you?: I am a very outgoing, youthful 26 year old living in the city and enjoying the wonders of the modern world. I am married to my best friend and love of my life, and I am pretty satisfied with my life.

Even though I described myself as youthful (which I really am),from a very early age I felt old, not "grumpy old" but I always felt like connected to a distant past. Ever since I started reading about Paganism and the Old Gods I knew that that's where I belonged.
I've always been a solitary wanderer in this spiritual world, studying the old religion and trying to connect my soul to, what I believe, is the divine: Mother Nature and it's manifestations.

Recently, I felt like I should connect more to my pagan beliefs and let it be a bigger part in my daily life, so it would be interesting to share ideas and knowledge with other people, so I decided to join :)

Blessings to all of you,
Argante
TwilightDancer

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by TwilightDancer »

Welcome! :)

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Argante

Post by Argante »

TwilightDancer wrote:Welcome! :)

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:

Thank you:)
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

A very warm welcome to EUTM Argante. It's great your path has taken you in our direction. We presume you're here to learn and grow magickally and spiritually, and if that's the case, you're in the right place! We're glad you're here.

To help you get up to speed as soon as possible, please read first the RULESand our COPYRIGHT RULES.

If you feel lost or have questions, don't panic. Just post in the Suggestions and Comments Section and we'll help you in any way possible. Or, you can private message (PM) any of the EUTM Staffs.

Also, if you're interested in interacting with other members while learning more about Spells and the Craft, then why not join us and stir the cauldron here: Bubbling Cauldron. The possibilities for magickal creativity and imagination and fun are practically limitless. Don't worry about feeling nervous about wondering who will reply to your ideas or thoughts. We're a friendly bunch!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay with us and I look forward to getting to know you and to reading your posts in the boards.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Welcome to the board.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Welcome to the forum.
Argante

Post by Argante »

Thank you guys!
I've been into magick since my pre teens but I never developed my knowledge or abilities, which I intend to do now.
keria

Post by keria »

Welcome Argante!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”