Alaskan Pagan Community Center Needs Help

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Peregrine

Alaskan Pagan Community Center Needs Help

Post by Peregrine »

I read the rules and it looks like I can post this here. I just found this out through my Facebook feed and thought maybe any little thing could help. If I am unknowingly breaking a forum rule, then I won't be offended if you have to delete this announcement. I mean no harm. It is a well-meaning intent to help.

A pagan community center in Sockeye, Alaska was recently destroyed by a wildfire. It took only minutes to destroy five years' worth of their hard work to build it. There is a crowdfund now to help them in their rebuilding and recovery. Any little bit helps.

http://www.gofundme.com/x2a8jc
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
LoneWhiteWolf

Re: Alaskan Pagan Community Center Needs Help

Post by LoneWhiteWolf »

Oh no, that's so sad :( I hope no one got hurt!
~ Feel the earth under your paws and explore. ~
~ Even the narrowest path could lead to the widest opening. ~

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”