Recurring dreams, thoughts

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
NerdWitch

Recurring dreams, thoughts

Post by NerdWitch »

This isn't a reading request but I'd like to hear what people's thoughts are and it seemed like this is a good idea to post it.

For the past couple of years I keep having this recurring dream about this man and I can tell it's always the same man and we're always romantically involved someone. I've never met him before in my life but in my dreams he's so familiar and I know him really well. I don't know if this is someone from my past life or someone I'm meant to meet or even like a guardian angel or something but it's been on my mind a lot lately that he keeps appearing in my dreams and I don't know why.
Ravensilverclaw

Re: Recurring dreams, thoughts

Post by Ravensilverclaw »

Delete
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Just wondering, do you still know him or remember him clearly when you wake up? What relationship is he with you beside the romantic one in the dream? Do you still love him after you wake up?

I am thinking he could be from your past life, such as all the romantic stuff that occurs between you and him. I don't know too much about the guardian angel because I don't have too much knowledge on this area, sorry about that. But it's possible that he is your past life lover, and somehow, you still contain some memories of him.

I hope this help!
yukiteru25

Post by yukiteru25 »

Here are my thought about the man in your dreams

First of past life totally possible, it could have been your soul mate in another time and its trying to show you how he is or was. if it shows you how he was he might want you to remember him and how much he cared for you, and maybe he tries to confort you. Are you feeling sad or lonelly? maybe he is there to show you that no matter what he is always by your side and that you must not loose hope.
Also he maybe trying to teach you something of your past. How do you feel when you are with him, is it sad feeling or a really happy one, or something like a longing for.
what clothe does he wear. In my experience when i see traces of my past life i am in a scene with my loved one dancing and we are in the age clothe is like i am the past me.

hope my idea is usefull and if you need anything else or want to talk just feel free to ask.
Path is but a new book ready to be written and you are the author
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Hi, Yukiteru, when you dream of your past life, is it in third person or first person view? And how do you know for certain that it is your past life?

I often have dreams that I suspect it would be my past life, but it would be in third person. Is it possible to see yourself in third person?
yukiteru25

Post by yukiteru25 »

I usually see it in first. It is totally possible to see it in third person like you are watching something happen, yes it is totally possible.
I tend to realize that is a past life when i feel that it is not me but i am still me at the same time. Let me explain is like its not your body but it is still the essensial of your being you feel it is you in there.
Also you sometimes feel its something more than a creation of your subconcious that is something that actually happenend. I remember a dream i was in a victorian england party a dance (i suck at dancing) but there i was good and it felt different like i knew who they where their names and feelings toward me they were familiar, my wife then was there and i felt how i loved her how i knew her like myself because we were one in love. Its really a matter of how you feel and percieve things.
After that i do a past life regression and try to see more of that life.
You could try that a past life regession and see more of that memory

Hope it helps and please call me Yuki
Path is but a new book ready to be written and you are the author

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”