Blessed water

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
aquuna

Blessed water

Post by aquuna »

I found two different methods of blessing water, and would love to do this. What would you guys recommend for testing to see if it works for either? :flyingwitch:
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Blessed water

Post by Seraphin »

Use it to bless and cleanse your house perhaps? To ward off negative entities and spirits? Sprinkle the water in every room and corner of the house.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

I'm of the opinion that it's the caster's focus and strength of will that makes such things work. What resonates with you? What do you feel more comfortable doing? That's what you should do. The tools you use are like gasoline but you are the one driving the car.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

DPhoenix wrote:I'm of the opinion that it's the caster's focus and strength of will that makes such things work. What resonates with you? What do you feel more comfortable doing? That's what you should do. The tools you use are like gasoline but you are the one driving the car.
I second that.
You said you found two methods, so certainly one of them feels more right than the other. Try going by instinct.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”