ROLL CALL!

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
random417

Re: ROLL CALL!

Post by random417 »

Vesca wrote:

Also, I'm wondering how many of our members have some experience with tabletop and/or video-game-format rpg's... Based on the emotes, it makes one a mite suspicious..
*clears space on table for a hex map and a case of dew* I'll gm if anyone wants to play something. The Battletech tabletop has a quick creation, or am I just showcasing my age?

Sorry I've been more lurking, working 3rds and 50 plus hours a week will do that to you
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
Midnightcrow413

Post by Midnightcrow413 »

Thank you[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] i did a different weight loss spell 10 yrs ago and i thought it had worked because i didn't see results right away. But before doing this spell which i contemplated and procrastinated for a yr. I first reflected on it all. And realized hey wait a minute... I lost 50 lbs that year. Success i have not,been able to acheive since. Unfortunately I sinced developed and thyroid condition and gained it all back and more over the yrs. Ive lost 40 so far without spells but ive been at a plateau for almost a yr
mustangurl68

Post by mustangurl68 »

I feel your pain.... I lost 73 lbs and have gained back 20 in the past 2 yrs... I'm getting married in April :)
ness

Post by ness »

Hola, I know I have been gone for a while but I am back now! :) smiley_dance
Midnightcrow413

Post by Midnightcrow413 »

congratulations on your upcoming wedding
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

random417 wrote:
Vesca wrote:

Also, I'm wondering how many of our members have some experience with tabletop and/or video-game-format rpg's... Based on the emotes, it makes one a mite suspicious..
*clears space on table for a hex map and a case of dew* I'll gm if anyone wants to play something. The Battletech tabletop has a quick creation, or am I just showcasing my age?

Sorry I've been more lurking, working 3rds and 50 plus hours a week will do that to you
Woot!

I feel you on the work schedule front. :) I don't work 3rds anymore, but I've been there.

Actually, I kind of liked working nights because ... no lines at the grocery store at 6am... :D
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

ness! random! it's so good to see some returning old timers! as well as all these great new folks.
I play a roll everyday...called, staying alive.
anybody want to play cribbage?
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

*pulls feet off the table... legs of the chair came crashing down*

*props arms onto the edge of the table and glances across at random's hex map*

When I hear hexmap I think of The Battle for Wesnoth! And random what era is that Battletech from? :D Never heard of it.

AND NESS! *tackle hugs* Welcome back!

By the way, both of you newcomers! Foods and goodies from Vescas, Babybear and FF. Help yourselves!

*flicks fingers to summon crib boards, pegs and cards from an ancient treasure chest*

Show us how to play it FF! :)
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
random417

Post by random417 »

Wesnoth is awesome! I remember playing battletech / mechwarrior tabletop stuff in high school, so would've been late 90s.

FF, I kind of remember how to play, but maybe a refresher? I remember having fun with it
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

I see, I was still learning how to walk and tie my shoes that time :lol: (Naaah... just kidding)

Oh and yeah, I'm glad you're back!
Seraphin

ness

Post by ness »

Thanks, Seraphin and firebird! :D *tackle hugs Seraphin back*
I don't remember at what point I dropped off, but I think since I was on the board we moved to a new house and we visited my family in India. Uptil January, life was sort of a blur. But things are settling now and I am really glad. It's still a rollercoaster with my spiritual development.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

How did I miss the roll call?? Anyways, Rosie here! From good ol' Arkansas, US. I'm pretty talkative in real life so I speak often on the site. Hope I haven't gotten on anyone's nerves with my chatter yet. I'm very glad to be a part of this forum. Thank you for having me!

Rosie [GREEN HEART]
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

I'm honestly still slightly overwhelmed, and I browse mostly via my phone. Not too sure where to go beyond energy manipulation and meditation.

But answering the roll call. Im always looking for new experiences and would really like to explore the world of a medium.
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

INDIA! Oh I love India! I had a chance to visit that country many years ago. Do you know about the heavy rock there at the back of a mosque not far from Pune that can be lifted by two fingers of 11 men?

And hahaha!!! I was in a rollercoaster ride too last year. I certainly don't enjoy that ride (spiritual, emotional, and physical struggles in my life), but I know they provide me opportunities for learning, courage, growth and building strength that probably wouldn't happen if I didn't ride those stomach-turning cars sometimes.

But this year though, I found myself saying, "Please, life, don't make me ride for a while! I prefer carousel this time!" :lol:

Rosie and Seventhwatcher! Glad to see you reply! And Thank you for being active in EUTM! Woohoo, I've seen you post around the boards. YAY to BOTH of you! *claps, claps*
Seraphin

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

It's ok to be overwhelmed, just keep moseying about the forum and post a sentence or two in the general chat threads if you feel like it. :)

Return to “For Everyone”