Good news! And Third Eye nearly opened

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Seventhwatcher

Good news! And Third Eye nearly opened

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Just wanted to share the news! A few nights ago while meditating I nearly wedged open my third eye. Many people have looked me over and it seems it's forced closed. Haha screw that.

Also?

Just my average normal uninterested in the paranormal friends and i have started talking about the occult. Lending them my books. One even revealed to having a quartz wand point he thought looked cool. Another joked and said, "its like we are forming a coven." I did some energy manipulation with them and going to pull out my tarot next.

So grateful i have enough ability to at least show people, this is real. And you can do ot too. It's great. It's beautiful.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Good news! And Third Eye nearly opened

Post by SnowCat »

Sounds like a promising start.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Just make it sure you're not going to use it for personal gain but for spiritual progress. :mrgreen:
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Why shouldn't I use it for personal gain? Most people with it are some of the most dreadful awful most manipulative oppressive people ive ever met. They say the same thing. If anything? They should look out. That's like saying "heres a million bucks but... Don't use it to do anything productive or to pay any of yout bills and debt." I'm sorry, that's stupid. I will use my gifts as I please just as you, and others like you do.
Lumpino

Post by Lumpino »

Opening the Third eye could be intersting. But I am not sure, if it is the best way. For example many eastern mystics trying to open rather the heart chakra Anahata. A good book about is from ancient China. The secret of the golden flower, a Taoists spiritual alchemy. Translantion by Richard Willhelm. Is free on net.
But, there is the Third eye (Ajna chakra in Yoga) called a "Heavenly Heart" and chakra Anahata "fleshly heart".
About three months concentration on the Third eye for calming, then bring attention to the Anahata chakra by monitoring breath and meditation for years in this place until it open.
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Seventhwatcher, what I'm offering to you is a friendly reminder, it's fine if you don't want to accept it.

As for those who are also in Seventhwatcher's level of progress and are possibly reading this post, I strongly advice that third eye and psychic powers must use for spiritual development. It shouldn't be use for selfish or egoistic purposes. The third eye or psychic powers should ennoble the spirit and make us all better human beings, not a controller and manipulator.

Third eye may be misused and abused if prematurely and indiscriminately revealed to someone who fully don't understand it which is actually happening today. With the mass distribution of books and online sources, a great deal of misunderstanding and malpractice of it have taken hold in public's mind.

Again, never allow yourself to use it for personal gain, no matter how light it is.
Seraphin

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Seventhwatcher, I would like to point out that we do not allow violence or the use of one's 'abilities', spells, rituals and so on, to achieve violent acts as discussion topics here - even briefly. Saying that they should "look out" is considered a threat and while still open-ended can sometimes imply violence and is not something that we condone on this forum. Anything that could ultimately cause harm or discomfort to another is something we do our best to avoid here. We also don't allow blatant disrespect towards our members opinions. It is alright to have our own thoughts and feelings and we have every right to disagree, but to call someone else's "stupid" is disrespectful and not proper forum etiquette. We strive for a positive and accepting environment on EUTM and disrespect in such a manner is not alright. Please keep this in mind as your continue to post on this forum.

As for those reading this who may be looking to continue exploring further, I 100% agree with Seraphin and I'd also like to add that helping others is also a very wonderful way to use these kinds of abilities. Working in such a way will help open you up to much more success and to also keep in mind that if you do believe in karma, what you send out and do will come back to you three fold. Many different religions, and not just Wicca, have this as their Golden Rule. Such as Christianity's "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." Matthew 7:12, King James Version or there's Buddhism's, "...a state that is not pleasing or delightful to me, how could I inflict that upon another?" Samyutta NIkaya v. 353." There are many others which you could check out and look into here: Versions of the Golden Rule in Different World Religions.

It of course comes down to personal belief, but I'd personally like to think that if more than one religion has something like this, that it's definitely something that has a bit of truth to it.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I was not aware that I am dreadful awful and manipulative. I do try to avoid that.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

By no means misread this as acceptance of violence, or encouragement of such; if what you mean by "personal gain" is closer to the act of allowing something such as this awakening of power, to enable you and others around you to more openly show the world as a whole that Wicca, Witta, Witchcraft, Magic, majick, etc is a real thing, that anyone can do it, and that it is by no means inherently evil, than you may be on to something. However, the tone you have conveyed your message in, regardless of the intent, does come off as more hostile and confrontational than not. Trust me on this one, coming from someone who has a past issue with the tone of a conveyed message on these here forums.

The staff and members here are accepting, nice, and very open people, but please be warned; watch how and what you say, because not all may understand what you think you are trying to convey, nor understand in the way intended.
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

For me when I say "personal gain" it means your personal satisfaction (whether it's good or bad, violent or not), your material and selfish needs (beneficial or harmful) and your self-advancement!

Using our gift to help, support and share instead of using it to manipulate and oppress will do much more for our soul and self-fulfillment than all the power, control and recognition we can accumulate.

Don't get me wrong guys! We don't have to be Jesus Christ who once used His powers for greater good. Just be of service to our fellow human beings perhaps?
Seraphin

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I consider myself fortunate in the instances when my gifts bring something good my way. I don't make a practice of using them that way. But if the universe chooses to throw me a kitty treat now and then, I'm going to very gratefully chow down on it. And I think that's what both Seraphin and Sakura are getting at. If I'm wrong, they can set me straight.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Speaking of the Golden Rule, I found this awesome graphic! Image
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I realize that when I tried to crop the graphic from the previous post it made it incredible hard to read. I found it on Pinterest. I'm not sure how to crop everything out and keep the font legible. Here is the original screenshot. Image
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Thank you all for the warm messages and positivity :)

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”