Soulmates & Calling for Love..A True Magickal Experience

Questions and posts about love spells.
KennyS32

Soulmates & Calling for Love..A True Magickal Experience

Post by KennyS32 »

On Soulmates, Love spells & Calling Love in.... Careful What You Ask For :wink:

I do tend to write long posts so will divide it up into 3 parts including what I did so you will not make the same mistake that I did..

I did Soulmate seminars for a few years.. have always had Love in my life... but just as we are meant to be brought together, sometimes . we may also have to let go when the time between us is over .. you will know when.. its because generally most people do not grow at the same rate and although you are a perfect match when you meet ..years later you may be different people.. its ok to let go ...and in harmony... this brings us back to calling on another ..

PEOPLE SOMETIMES ASK ME... WHERE DOES ONE FIND A SOULMATE?

THE ANSWER..
WHEREVER YOU ARE...
Also, one does not find a Soulmate,
ONE ATTRACTS ONE..
SO, Once you have asked and entered your plea & Stopped Looking)..
ONE WILL APPEAR...

This is if you are calling on your True love and do not have someone in mind.. remember all the posts on free will... this just gets in the way.. This true story will change your ways of thinking on this.. or will just plain make you laugh... either way you will gain insight.when asking for Love...

I was in a Successful Hollywood Band on the Sunset Strip in the 80s. We played regularly in the biggest clubs.. I met this girl named Lexie.(and by the way, she was not a soulmate)...I was obsessed with her.. I had to have her in my life at any cost... I did spells and called her to me (secretly) against her will..we became boyfriend and girlfriend.. although we did not spend a lot of time together I compromised my life in the little time we were... this girl was ALMOST everything I had asked for on my Soulmate list ..( more on that later) then things got weird..She was an excessive alcoholic and I was not... She drank more and more and started turning wicked and ugly towards me.. but I was still obsessed with her.. I was blinded by what I thought was Love.. its like One hour out of every 3 or 4 days she was this angelic female the object of my obsessions who loved me and had a wonderful heart , ( she was a Leo ) and I was a prisoner for her.. did everything for those few hours together.. everyone told me to get the HELL away from her, but did I listen..NO, I was young, Naive, and Obsessed.. what a SAP!
She stopped coming to shows..said mean things when she was drunk.. and used me... remember I asked for this... so finally the day came when I said ENOUGH!! .. I'm outta here.. she was pissed, mad, and how dare I..all this..but you know when its time... to remove yourself from the trap.. I barely had the energy to do so,.but I did, I let go.... She began calling all the time.. but still hanging in bars just wasting away.. in negativity..I wanted no part... My strengh was growing...(She did change later and we became great friends)... she was only 21.. any way the time had arrived.. I regained my emotional state and said ... HEY, I brought her into my live.. so I will just call in another...and call I did!
I started the MAGICK... For 7 days and 7 nights before the FULL MOON, I would go down to the sands of Newport Beach in Calif... and meditate..I cast a circle into the sand and sat inside.. I then proceeded with meditative breathing and then cast.. for an hour..each night as the sun was going down.....with my candles, crystals, oils, incense, my wand, my list, and my INTENT... I cast for my Soulmate (so I thought).. and on the 7th day the miracle happened.. It was an empty beach on a cold and windy late afternoon.. where I sat in my circle with my friend, Perry, the guitar player sitting by my side, laughing ..I told him to watch and wait..and what happened next..(MIRACLE> MAGICK> SYNCHRONICITY)..??? will blow your mind....... to be continued...:roll:
suzanne

Post by suzanne »

Oh noooooooo I didnt want to see, to be continued.........

Now where is the "watch this topic for replies" button lol

I cant wait to see what happened next! :D
KennyS32

Post by KennyS32 »

Wow! Suzanne, of all the people interested in love and soulmates.. your the only one that wants to know?...oh well. Cool
by sunday nite, I will post it before Halloween as the new moon is coming up..(which is a good time to put your intent out to the Universe).
I will say that Not only did my love come to me but with a whole lotta strange and bizarre twists... just a reminder to be SPECIFIC!

:wink:
suzanne

Post by suzanne »

Well it feels like its my own little story! :D I cant wait!
KennyS32

PART II Calling for Love

Post by KennyS32 »

Part II
(Remember from the first part I chose to do my magick at Newport Beach.. where i was living at this time of my life...)

In the distance off to the right approached a girl with blonde hair.. I watched my friends jaw drop when she got closer.. and he saw her...
'Oh My God ! Its your soulmate!!.
She looks over and she yells out ,
"What are you two doing, meditating?"
She walks right up to us and just stared ..I was getting chills...
"Yes, I said! "
Perry, still speechless as he stared at a girl that was the exact image of Lexie.. 5'2" Blonde hair, green eyes & petite. He just couldn't believe it & my heart was pounding. Perry asked her what she felt and what was she thinking at that exact moment when she saw me, She said she had been watching us for a while and finally decided to come up and say hi..and after seeing me, had this urge to embrace me.. so she did.. a giant hug..like she knew me forever....

Zap! We connected instantly! Perry commenced in telling her this story about how I had this girlfriend that looked just like her.. and all that had taken place in the past week.. She was Spellbound..She sat down & said.. "What I am about to say is also unbelievable"... ..
"7 days ago I lived in Florida!!!" she says to me..
Then got this feeling to get to the West coast.. ..Was being Drawn there..a very strong feeling .. the next day a girl friend calls her up and has won the lottery.. was like $5000, planning a trip to Las Vegas and wanted to take her and pay for eveything....she figured thats close to the coast so off to Vegas.....now...... as they are watching this guy at the blackjack table who is winning,..he turns and smiles at her.. He is a Doctor that lives in Calif...not anywhere in Calif.. but NEWPORT BEACH.. She thinks he is the one and they hook up and he takes her to Calif to his Beach house.. after a few days, she feels like he is just using her. and that he really doesn't care about her at all.. he tells her, wear this, do that, trying to impress his friends with his newly found prize.. She felt betrayed.. and unloved, she started thinking about returning to Florida....It was then that she looked out the window and saw these 2 guys meditating in FRONT of the house,on the beach,..

THATS RIGHT , THE SPOT WHERE I WAS MEDITATING was directly in front of the doctors house where she was attracted to..

Was like a Twilight Zone episode, so after some time she went out to meet us.. which takes is to where we are.. She tells me she thinks that she loves me and is feeling strong vibes towards me..wow, I am mesmerized by her Beauty, her Energy and her Aura.... Perry doesn't know what to do.. He is making a circle calling out some words... I know what I have to do next...to be continued...

that takes us to the last chapter of this true Magickal Story
( Part III )careful what you ask for....... :wink:
suzanne

Post by suzanne »

:o :o Ok now there is a part 3??? :shock: :shock: Talk about keeping me on the edge of my seat!! :( :wink: LOL

This is great Starman! Now I expect to see "The End" on your next post NOT.... "Part 4 continued".... :wink:
KennyS32

Part III calling on Love

Post by KennyS32 »

Part III
She invites us over to the Doctors house for lunch.. and wants to get intimate with me... I tell her that she must let go totally of this present situation and leave this house to be with me.. she acts a bit confused.. Why wont I kiss her and right now here in this house?.. my gut tells me no.. she turns and says to me
"I Need a Drink" Oh no, I am thinking..SHE IS JUST LIKE LEXIE!!!. she commences to drinking and getting wasted and starts the same pattern as the other .. sweet, wonderful, spiritual, affectionate, sexy, innocent.. and then the change.. to the other side..drunk, sarcastic, mean, obsessive, judgemental, none caring and calling me names..It was then at that EXACT moment, I knew that I had asked for someone just like Lexie.. well Here she was... I was torn.. tried to reason with her but could not... I told her that I could not be with her like this.... She hated me..I blessed her, and then.....
I left..
Perry just looked at me, sad what had just taken place... Pure Joy and Happiness to a total let down, brought on by me and the intent I cast...
I left, sad and drained..
The next day she called, apologized aware of her problem and said that she was going to go back to Florida and attempt to get her life back together..to try and stop the coke and the alcohol.. and that she would be in touch...
I let her go.. Her Name was Cindy..

Months passed I redid my list and called on another, being Specific... I met Leah, soulmate, life partner, a whole other story.. who had my child .. My daughter Alison.....
6 more months passed when I got a phone call from Cindy in Florida.. said that she had quit the cocaine and all the drinking and had become very spiritual.. and wanted to tell me that she had me to thank for this and that all this time she was thinking of me.... She told me that she had met a new soulmate love in her life.... who had the SAME BIRTHDAY as me...Feb 28th...... WOW!! , I thought..
His name was Lenny Moon......
and my name is Kenny Star

This TRUE life experience is to remind us all that we are always getting exactly what we want.. so as you continue to create in life... remember to be SPECIFIC !!! and be careful what you ask for....... :wink:
sleepingsecret

Post by sleepingsecret »

Now that is a truely awesome story. I am happy you found your soulmate and I happy for your friend who has found her's. Its awesome to see that people are teling their true-life stories.
KennyS32

Calling on Love

Post by KennyS32 »

By the way, everyone.. the reason I started this post is because the story is not over.. Call it the Neverending Story... it continues..
:wink:
a year and a half ago my wife and I separated , and out of harmony,, we just outgrew each other..and were no longer comfortable living together.. our daughter lived with me for past 8 months and now is going back and forth between us for a balance.. she is happy with that... I only just signed the divorce papers a few weeks back.. and now that my live is clear and open again.. I am starting the process.. I have already ..so should be interesting Magick ....and as this takes place, you will read it as it happens...til then, peace out...wish me luck.. and no worries , I promise to be specific!! :D
suzanne

Post by suzanne »

I thought I had replied to this Kenny!!

It really is an amazing story! And I look forward to reading more! :D

Return to “Love Spells”