Distance Energy Healing

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Distance Energy Healing

Post by SnowCat »

GodsLovingLight has requested permission to offer distance energy healing in return for feedback from anyone who chooses to participate. We have decided to allow this on a trial basis. Participation is entirely voluntary, and there is no financial aspect to this. We already have members honing their reading skills, so we are going to poke a toe out of our comfort zone and give GodsLovingLight a chance. If you aren't ready to participate, but have questions, this is the place for them. With that said, please join me in welcoming GodsLovingLight to the free readings section.

Snow

edited for spelling
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Thank you SnowCat :)

My name is Lee and I'm an Energy Healer. I have received my Master certification in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Tradition of Reiki. This means I am able to perform Reiki and Teach it as well. I have worked with Reiki and Energy Healing since 2008. In that time, I have been working on my own form of Energy Healing that I have been sharing with people and would like to offer to anyone who is interested. I don't have an official name for it but I was guided to call it Energy Healing.

Let me start with what I hope will answer some questions.

What is Energy Healing?
To me, Energy Healing involves channeling positive, loving, and healing energy from a pure source (The Universe, God, Goddess, etc.) then with that energy (that continuously flows from that source through the Energy Healer) working with any being (a person, animal, plant, etc.) to change, replace, or heal Energy within, on, or around that being that is causing them discomfort emotionally, physically, or spiritually.

What is distance Energy Healing?
Distance Energy Healing is performing an Energy Healing session at a distance instead of working on someone on my massage table in front of me.

This is a free service I am offering. * Statement not a question :) *
In exchange for a session, I am only looking for questions about me, Energy Healing, feedback on how the session was, how you feel, what your experience was like, or other information you would like to share with me. This way I am able to explain the process and what the experience might be to other people easier with shorter description.

How long will the session take and what do I need to do during it?
A typical session would be about 30 minutes or so. Your part would be to schedule a day and time with me that you would want a session. Make sure I confirm it with you before you prepare for the session. When it is time, I suggest that you lay down on a bed, couch, or anywhere you will be comfortable for the full time we agreed upon. It isn't a good idea to be at work or in the middle of doing something physically or mentally distracting. It can prevent you from being in a relaxed state and that might make it more difficult for me to work with your energy or for you to enjoy the session. You may also want a blanket near by in case you get cold or some water if you get thirsty. Other than that, you would relax.

What would a session be like?
Sessions can be as different for each person as night and day. Some people feel physically better after a session while others may feel more relaxed and calm emotionally. People have described their sessions by seeing animals, colors, and more while feeling warm, cold, or like they are slightly vibrating. There are many other visual, audio, or physical sensations that can be seen, heard, or felt but those were more common.

What should I do after the session?
Relax for a few minutes after the session. Write down what you experienced from any of your senses or if you did not notice anything at all. Drinking water will help refresh your energy and body. You may also get hungry after so try to snack on something light and healthy to help bring up your energy as well. Some trail mix, a banana, an apple, a cliff bar, something that is naturally good for you. Candy and soda are very heavy and can slow down and drain your energy more than help replenish it.

What am I supposed to tell you about the session?
I would like to know what the experience was like for you. What you saw, felt, or heard (if anything). What your thoughts on the session are. If you enjoyed it or not. What were you expecting versus what actually happened. Any information that you experienced and want to share I will appreciate. I will also share what I saw, felt, or heard (if anything) with you. If you don't feel comfortable sharing what you experienced then you don't have to share anything with me. I completely respect you and your experience. If you do want to share information about the session, you should send the information to me in a Private Message. This way no one else will see what you wrote. I would also like to add that any information you share with me will not be shared with anybody else.

This is all of the information I could think of for now. If there are more questions, ask them and I will get back to you with an answer. Post them publicly if you feel comfortable doing so. It may help other people who were wondering the same things as you.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Thank you Lee. I think that gives our fellow members a good idea of what this is about.

This thread is being monitored by me personally, because it is a bit of departure from the usual comfort zone. But that's how we grow. It doesn't mean we don't trust Lee. It means we want to be sure everyone is okay with anything they choose to post in this thread.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

We have moved Lee's thread over here, as it seems prudent to his healing abilities.
if you would like to read the full thread it's here:
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 28091.html

Hi Lee!
Cleaned house a little...your new and refreshed thread is open for business!
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

And we decided to graduate Lee from close personal monitoring. He's shown himself to be both capable and prudent.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

Hello Everybody,

I'm going to make a post for this thread and the other Energy Healing thread. This one hasn't gotten much love so I may ask that one be closed eventually but until then I'm going to continue to check both.

I have decided to come back to the EUTM forums and offer Energy Healing sessions again. I have taken care of a majority of the reasons why I had to step back and can easily finish the rest while I still offer my services. If you want a session please post in this thread or the other one and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Lee :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi Lee! Good to have you back!
I will contact you after the weekend to set up a time if that's ok...
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
GodsLovingLight

Hello :) and thank you.
That would be perfect with me :).
Maria

Post by Maria »

Hello, Lee. I just found this thread. I would love a session! I would also love giving you details about my session. I feel that would probably benefit me, right? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Maria
GodsLovingLight

Maria,

I just sent you a PM a few minutes ago so I hope to talk with you soon.

LadyL

Post by LadyL »

Is this still being offered?
GodsLovingLight

Hello LadyL,

Yes it is :)
I have a thread that has been more popular here:

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 28091.html

It has more recent information including questions and answers as well as reviews that you might be interested in. If you have any questions you can post them in either location or send me a PM if it's something you don't feel comfortable posting in a public thread.

Love,
GodsLovingLight

Hello,

This is my lesser known thread but I wanted to post this here too. I'm still here. I don't always post on the forums but when I get a private message or a notice about someone posting in the threads I've created I respond.

Talk with you soon.

Love,
Lee

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”