Daily shower cleansing spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Xx

Re: Daily shower cleansing spell

Post by Xx »

It was great! I felt that I could breathe with a deep more relaxed breath. I used it before I went to sleep to cleanse away the anxiety of that day so I could sleep and it helped!
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Peronette wrote:It was great! I felt that I could breathe with a deep more relaxed breath. I used it before I went to sleep to cleanse away the anxiety of that day so I could sleep and it helped!
Then you got the spell to work. That is exactly what it was supposed to do. I can't shower before bed as it wakes me up. Instead I would use a bath variation of the spell where the water would soak up the negativity as the soap took it away. The longer you soak the more anxiety or negativity it will absorb.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I love this! If you don't mind, I would like to add this to my BoS.
IsiCat

Post by IsiCat »

I tried this yesterday and I felt wonderful afterwards. It was my first spell by the way. I think I will do it more often. :)
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

This is perfect. I have been trying to figure out how to start my day. I guess it can also help at night. to rince off all the negativity that has attached to you. I like this spell. Thank you.
lithe_forager

Post by lithe_forager »

TW: (yeast infections) so i have really been searching for something like this!! thank you! thank you so much. i love taking herbal/magical baths/soaks, but as of recently i have been getting horrible (sorry TMI) beastie yeasties!! Its really been bumming me out because that used to be one of my favorite rituals. this is an awesome alternative. I hope more posts to come on this...cause i would be interested to know if it happens to other witches and how they deal with it.
lisian-in-secret

Post by lisian-in-secret »

Thank you so much for sharing. Definitely trying this.
butterfly

Post by butterfly »

This shower spell worked wonderfully for me!
Thank you for posting this.
I feel refreshed and positive. This is a simple but powerful spell, I could feel the positive energy as soon as I got in and started chanting :flyingwitch:
Argante

Post by Argante »

I am trying to include simple spells in my daily routine and this seems to be wonderful! Thank you :fairy:
BethCarw

Post by BethCarw »

Thank you for this Loona, like you and others have said - I've been looking for ways to integrate spellwork into my daily routine and this is perfect! I'll let you know how it goes :)

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”