Insight for my problem, please?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Obsidian

Insight for my problem, please?

Post by Obsidian »

Hi all, may I please request a reading on a specific topic? Any and all feedback/readings are appreciated.

I moved house about a year ago and I have had nothing but trouble with this new property. I had trouble buying it due to several mistakes on behalf of the bank, real estate agent and lawyers. Next, the people who we bought it from left it in a terrible condition so I had to renovate it. (They had furniture and posters etc strategically placed when I bought it so that you couldn't see the damage). Now I've got problems with my noisy neighbors. I've tried talking to them, calling the police several times and I've even tried talking to their property manager because they're renters. The property manager suggested that I sell my house if my neighbors are disturbing me and then became enraged and kicked me out of his building when I told him this was an inappropriate suggestion. I now have no choice left but to take these people to court.

So my question is; what is going on with this house? Is this all bad luck or is there something else behind all of the troubles I've had with this property?

Thanks in advance to all.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Insight for my problem, please?

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Obsidian,

I did a quick Ellipse Spread for you in regards to your questions about your housing situation and here's what I drew. Just please bear in mind this is only my interpretation of the cards.

1st Card: Past Influences: King of Cups

There has been a lack of concern about the property from the previous owner, and thus a lack of concern with its condition. They refuse to take responsibility for the damage done to the property by any of its current owners because they do not feel that it's their problem. I also get the sense that they were waiting for something in particular ( a large payment on the house perhaps?) and were looking in the wrong place for it. I got a further impression of feelings of listlessness, laziness, futility, and impotence, which I think are rooted in how the previous owners viewed their control over the property (and possibly their lives in general).

2nd Card: Present Influences: Ten of Swords

This card really reflected the conflicts you're having both with the property manager, and your neighbors. While neither of these parties are the root of the problem, the negative energy these conflicts are generating aren't helping. In fact, it's quite likely compounding the issue, and causing further stressful situations in your life. I know how important it is to have a safe, comfortable, and stable roof over your head, but please don't forget to look after your own well-being. You're going to need to be at your best, mentally, emotionally, and physically, if you want to make any positive changes to your environment.

3rd Card: Future Influences: King of Spears

I get a strong impression from this card of watchfulness and distrust, which I think is the mood that is going to be prevalent in your relationships with those involved in this situation. The owners struck me as hunters, in that they sat back and waited for someone (prey) to come along and take up responsibility for the house, in order to both shovel off its upkeep onto someone else, and also as a means for monetary gain, thus indirectly bettering their own situation while, again, avoiding responsibility.

4th Card: What to do: Two of Cups (inversed)

Don't trust your first impulse in this situation. While you might feel better to lay into these people for putting you in this nasty predicament, it will serve you better to keep a firmly cool head on your shoulders. You mentioned going to court, and I get the sense that you're going up against a pretty significant opponent. Keep your wits about you, stick to the facts only, and watch them carefully.

5th Card: External Influences: The Star

From this card, I do get the sense that there is a reason you're going through this, and that you're being guided. However, keep your eyes on both your goal and your surroundings. If you focus on the one, you'll lose sight of the other, which is either going to make you trip over your own feet or miss something important going on around you.

6th Card: Hopes and Fears: Queen of Spears

In a nutshell, you're hoping to weather this storm, and are uncertain if you and your family are going to be able to. But I believe that if you are thoughtful and observant in your actions and reactions, you're going to come out of this fine, and in fact, likely better than when you went in.

7th Card: Final Outcome: Four of Swords

In this final card, I feel that you're going to have a favorable outcome, for you and your family. I sense peace, healing, and stability, all indications of a very positive future. While I wouldn't lay all of the blame at the previous owners' door, they are the primary source of your troubles. I'm a firm believer in the adage "What goes around, comes around", and at some point, they're going to have to take their medicine. Despite the issues you're having, you're going to come out of this alright, and I believe that things are going to turn around.

I hope that was helpful. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do, or if you have questions! And please let us know how things are going!

~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Obsidian

Post by Obsidian »

Thank you, Heartsong. My manta has been 'these things are sent to test us' so that goes with your Star interpretation. I've been calm and collected so far and I think this is always good advice for when you're heading into a fight. Also, when I've done readings for myself asking how to handle this situation, I have gotten the King of Cups which I interpret to mean be in control of your emotions, don't let them control you. Thank you for the insight into the other property owner's reasons- it certainly makes sense.

I have a meeting with a lawyer this Tuesday so I'll be sure to keep you updated. Also, as it's currently a full moon, I think I'll work some magic to end this conflict :) Thanks again.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

You're more than welcome, I hope everything goes well on Tuesday!
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Hi Obsidian! sorry this has become such an issue, bad neighbors always suck. One thing I'm sorry to say is ...I have found when things are problematic, difficult, or is just not flowing they way you would wish, it may mean you are on the wrong path. Like pushing the river. You can damn it up for a bit, but you may be ultimately buying time. If things remain strained, or do not suddenly go well and swimmingly for you, you might want to consider moving (eeek, sorry)
BB, FF

loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

I don't know if this is still an issue or not but I did my 6 card pull.

Card 1-you Knight of coins reversed-meaning stagnation

Card 2-Earth-foundation-Valet of coins reversed -meaning illogical or unrealistic thinking

Card 3-Air-forces in motion-7 of cups reversed-meaning determination, will power, and resolution

Card 4-fire-Passions-The Empress reversed-meaning Delay in progress, anxiety, loss of possessions

Card 5-water-emotional currents-8 of rods/batons reversed-meaning jealousy, discord, delay, and harassment

Card 6-Spirit-conclusion-2 of cups (reversed)-opposition

So here is the interpretation.

The card that was pulled to represent you has a meaning of stagnation or basically being stopped in your tracks. Nothing is going any where and you may not really know what to do any more so you are basically there. Its essentially a dead end. So with your housing situation you feel personally that you are at a dead end and have reached your limits.

The second card is the foundation. here the card shows me that there was a bit of illogical thinking along the lines. Perhaps when you bought the house things seemed to good to be true. Its been my experience that when things look too good to be true, something is usually off about it. perhaps because the issues with the home weren't noticeable when you went into it, they thought they could trick you, which they did. Perhaps you also had some personal unrealistic expectations of the place because of how it was when you saw it.

The third card shows that there is going to be bit of succsess in this area. It shows that you do have the willpower and desire to fix the situation. However when you look at the cards around this one its clear that there will be battles involved with getting this situation resolved. Though if you do keep at it and prevent yourself from giving up this card shows that there is an overcoming of the obstacles and that the situation will be resolved, but not without difficulties.

The fourth card hits on the delay aspect. Here the card brings up fears and anxieties. It also brings up the possibilities of loss of something. While there is a resolution on the horizon, this card shows that there will be delays and issues brought up along the way.

The fifth card brings up yet again ideas of delay. Here the card also brings up the concepts of harassment. Given the nature of your question to me this says one of two things. Either you ill need to harass lawyers and officials about getting information and making things work, or you are going to have to put up with more harassment from neighbors. Either way this card shows more delays.

The final card shows opposition. So here we see that there is something in your way to getting this done. When you look at the two delay cards before this it becomes clear that there is something in your path or some one who is opposed to you getting what you want. It could also mean that there are forces and things in your life that need to be dealt with so this can be cleared.

In the end it does look like something positive will come out of this. That you will find out the root of the issues and you will be able to get what you want. However I see a lot of difficulties and many delays. It may be that some options are not going to lead you anywhere while other options would bring about the best results.

I hope this helps.

Obsidian

Post by Obsidian »

Hello lovely people, thank you for the readings and feedback.

@Loona, the unrealistic ideas may be my neighbor's real estate agent suggesting that I sell me house if my neighbors are too loud. I have just written a letter of complaint to his boss, and I am about to write one to the real estate governing body. Maybe your reading picked up on harassment for the real estate agent by his bosses. This whole matter had been taking its toll on me.

@firebirdflys If all else fails and I (somehow) lose my court case against my neighbors then yes, as an absolute final option I could move but obviously that it not something I'm even considering right now.

Today I obtained the name of the property owner (no thanks to the real estate agent) and I will get in touch with him about fixing the fence that the neighbors recently damaged. If he refuses I can get a court order for him to do so because I have proof that my neighbors damaged the fence.

Update: I have just spoken to the property owner who sounded like a very reasonable person. He told me that he was not informed of this issue by the property manager and that there is a process he must follow as a landlord but that if worst comes to worst he'll take the money to fix the fence out of my neighbor's bond. I'm happy :) Hopefully, my neighbors will quieten down in general now that I've gotten their landlord involved.

loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Obsidian wrote:Hello lovely people, thank you for the readings and feedback.

@Loona, the unrealistic ideas may be my neighbor's real estate agent suggesting that I sell me house if my neighbors are too loud. I have just written a letter of complaint to his boss, and I am about to write one to the real estate governing body. Maybe your reading picked up on harassment for the real estate agent by his bosses. This whole matter had been taking its toll on me.
Some one some where had unrealistic ideas and goals. You knowing the situation better can fill in the blanks.

Obsidian wrote:Today I obtained the name of the property owner (no thanks to the real estate agent) and I will get in touch with him about fixing the fence that the neighbors recently damaged. If he refuses I can get a court order for him to do so because I have proof that my neighbors damaged the fence.

Update: I have just spoken to the property owner who sounded like a very reasonable person. He told me that he was not informed of this issue by the property manager and that there is a process he must follow as a landlord but that if worst comes to worst he'll take the money to fix the fence out of my neighbor's bond. I'm happy :) Hopefully, my neighbors will quieten down in general now that I've gotten their landlord involved.
This sounds like the road to succsess here. So good luck. I hope that part of my reading was helpful.

Obsidian

Post by Obsidian »

Update: Most of my noisy neighbors have moved! Two of their three cars have been gone for about three weeks and all the shoes they had at their front door are gone too. I think there's only one person left living there from that family but he hasn't disturbed me at all in the past few weeks. Woo hoo! Success!

Return to “Free Reading Requests”