which spell to use ?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
jewel4198

which spell to use ?

Post by jewel4198 »

I know few spells and mojo bags baths to help someone with relationship problems between them and their spouse. But looking for all in one for communication, peace, love, harmony, love your self and others, natural energy, self healing, put others at ease, old negative vibes released. This is between a male and female spouse relationship. Any one have spells I can do for them or for them to do. Herbal sachet or whatever. Suggestions please and thanks.
AnaisStar

Re: which spell to use ?

Post by AnaisStar »

Im never big on love spells. I think I would just focus on the main problems between them first: such as communication. Then add in elements for harmony, and self love.

You cant love someone else if you dont love yourself first. I just wouldnt focus on forcing the love between the two. But thats just me.
jewel4198

Post by jewel4198 »

@anaisstar thank you and yes I agree and I was looking for communication basics not all 100perc love thing for the person. But I looked in my book of shadows and I see some herbs I can mix up for them in a sachet. But will do add in herbs for communication and then elements, harmony, self love. Thanks again.
lilmizsunshine727

Post by lilmizsunshine727 »

Glad you figured it out, those ones can be tricky
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”