spirit guide says she doesnt love me

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
nikkirtw

spirit guide says she doesnt love me

Post by nikkirtw »

I did a pendulum dowsing to connect with my spirit guide.. I asked her if she loves me and she said no.. She says she has been with me through out my life span.. and so I was curious if she had that close bond with me. I'm not at all offended but a lot of people talk about how much their spirit guide loves them so I was wondering if I am just the odd one out, or does this happen to a lot of people?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: spirit guide says she doesnt love me

Post by Firebird »

hummmm, that's interesting. I have never asked such a question to a guide, but I would imagine a guide is put in our path to guide us ... no matter what their feelings for us may be.
Maybe there is not the same emotional capacity in other realms as on our plane.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
nikkirtw

Post by nikkirtw »

Thank you for your reply.. I was thinking the same thing, but you just confirmed what my thoughts on the matter was. I know it was a strange question and felt funny coming out of my mouth as well.. perhaps subconsciously I also feel the same. Doesn't make me feel so odd now.. hahaha..
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Your welcome :fairy:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Sorry, but a Spirit Guide always loves you...what you describe seems to be some attached spirit who pretends to be your spirit guide...

A Spirit Guide always loves you, guides you, and forgives you...so I would say someone else jumped on the pendulum eager to talk and tease you, definetely not a spirit guide!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Bt3op5Y60

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 12930.html

DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

I would take what you're told through a divination method with some skepticism. There's a good chance it wasn't your spirit guide talking with you. I would recommend connecting to your spirit guide via meditation so you have a direct connection rather then a medium another entity can use to communicate with you. If you find your spirit guide via meditation and it says that... then it's a good chance that FF's theory is right.

Though I've never heard of a spirit guide not loving or caring about their charge, I suppose it's possible.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Rainbowkiss

Post by Rainbowkiss »

That may be a demon. Spirit guides are made of love and always love others. Demons can impersonate them but are unable to say or perform loving things.
Please excuse me for this but the bible says these: Do not believe all spirits but test them to see if they are of the divine.
A tree is recognized by their fruit, a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit. The fruit of the divine is love, patience, gentleness, self control, compassion, forgiveness, peace, kindness.

Since your guide said ''I don't love you'', that is not your guide, but a bad spirit who comes from the darker realms. Hope this helps.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Oh yes, of course, the old 'demon impersonating a spirit guide thingie'.

Rainbow kiss, what you speak of is right hand path teaching.

Not all spirits from 'darker realms' are bad.

I wouldn't say a tree was bad either just because the fruit wasn't good that year. Many other factors come into play - water, fertilising, and care of the tree itself.

Thinking of things in black and white terms can be quite limiting.

'The divine' is in all things. When you can see that, you know 'God'.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Rainbowkiss

Post by Rainbowkiss »

-Dark-Moon- wrote:Oh yes, of course, the old 'demon impersonating a spirit guide thingie'.

Rainbow kiss, what you speak of is right hand path teaching.

Not all spirits from 'darker realms' are bad.

I wouldn't say a tree was bad either just because the fruit wasn't good that year. Many other factors come into play - water, fertilising, and care of the tree itself.

Thinking of things in black and white terms can be quite limiting.

'The divine' is in all things. When you can see that, you know 'God'.
''A tree that produces certain fruit, is meant as a metaphor, it means to know whether or not something or someone is what you believe they are, they must be tested by what they say or do. For example, you can detect an imposter by asking him/her questions that only the real person should know.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

My point is, try not to rely on idioms (exoteric conceptualization of apparent truisms) for understanding and explaining esoteric concepts. You'll get lost before you know it.

Wiccans do not believe in demons, they are part of the religion of Christianity.

Perhaps try reading The Witches Bible by Janet and Stewart Farrar. It further explains things.

To the OP - as Firebird has mentioned, spirits in general may not see it as their main task or function to express love as we do. However, you may also be accessing your own thoughtform.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

One thing I learnt very early on was to only ask questions that you are actually prepared to hear the answer to. On a "down day" I was using a pendulum, asking simple questions to get used to and bond with it. Then I asked it if I was pretty and it said "No!" Hahaha! I felt so rubbish afterwards! And so now, before I ask a question, I always consider how I would feel if I don't get the answer I'm hoping for. And on more than one occasion, this has made me stop before asking.

Also, I don't think the pendulum was having a good day either. Personally, I think I am a bit pretty. I have nice hair, at least! Haha!
Rainbowkiss

Post by Rainbowkiss »

-Dark-Moon- wrote:My point is, try not to rely on idioms (exoteric conceptualization of apparent truisms) for understanding and explaining esoteric concepts. You'll get lost before you know it.

Wiccans do not believe in demons, they are part of the religion of Christianity.

Perhaps try reading The Witches Bible by Janet and Stewart Farrar. It further explains things.

To the OP - as Firebird has mentioned, spirits in general may not see it as their main task or function to express love as we do. However, you may also be accessing your own thoughtform.
Some wiccans believe in demons, just not the Christian concept of demons which are known as ''the fallen angels.'' I don't believe in Satan, nor fallen angels but negative dark energies who are not part of the divine. I disagree with the idea that loving and innocent spirit beings stop expressing love since love is eternal and from the divine. I never knew there was a witch's bible, thank you!

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”