Astral Projection help pls:)

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ch4rmed

Astral Projection help pls:)

Post by Ch4rmed »

I had really hard astral projection last night..i wass killing some very very bad people i think they were demons..then when i killed 4 of them who attacked me i went into my yard and there i saw a figure ..but couldnt see its face i went to kill it too but then i saw its my passed away grandma..i was frozen from shock..she told me dont worry about them u have much more concerns to be affraid off. Be awere of the rain during the afternoon...go now you are safe..thats all..then was the biggest shock..i saw myself entering my body but like in matrix so slow motion ..like with pauses..and i had such grous feeling..felt so much cold and warm at same time..like my body vibrated..

i woke up and was affraid to sleep again..after that..i went outside and on same spot where my grandma stood in my dream..my cat came and sit right there...then i went to sleep..but as i started to dream i heard hard frightening scream (not real i mean no1 else could hear it) and then cats started to yell in yard...for real..hmm ...can u help:)IM asking u all because i really dont know any1 else who understands that..and everybody else would think im crazy if i tell it..So if some1 can interpret that dream or whatever it was..its so confusing..and im kinda scared now:)

I decided to quit witchcraft for good,just didnt feel right with it..and its for good..althou i had one premonition after that and now this...which i never experienced before..i have lucid dreams all the time but this is smt..that was more realistic then ..reallity itself..

Sry everyone if i didnt replay on your helps on other topics..i was strugling with myself..had inner fight that ended in quiting beeing a witch..but tnx for all your help!I wish ya all the best and happy life. GOd Bless ya all!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Astral Projection help pls:)

Post by Firebird »

Hi Ch4rmed, I would say don't panic. It sounds more like a really really bad dream rather than astral projection. While it is true we can be in astral projection while dreaming, it doesn't necessarily mean that is what is happening on an astral level. Sound can permeate the dream state enough to alter the actions in the dream...the screams were probably the cats all along. I also would venture to guess that there is something in your life that you have been battling or trying to be rid of.
Do you have a previous religious affiliation?
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Ch4rmed

Post by Ch4rmed »

Tnx for replay ..a nono this wasnt a dream:) and there was scream after i finished my experience with that "dream" when i went to sleep again..i know whats a dream..but this time i really sensed some sort of danger and warning and as i told dream itself isnt smt that scared me so much it was seeing myself returning to my body while having severe gossebumps and flashes of cold and warm sensation..that was creepy
.. Actually i do preety well with all things in life..nothing special that i battle..and yea i was and am still a christian:)
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

That's a normal reaction to someone who suddenly discovers a dormant psychic ability. Like FF said, stay calm. I realize it was probably very scary for you. I think that perhaps you had a lucid dream. The difference between dreaming & lucid dreaming is how real it feels when you wake up. One of the tell tale signs of astral projection is a cord connecting your spirit to your body, that's why I believe you were in a lucid dream since you didn't mention any cord.

If you do find yourself out of your body (whether on accident or purpose) you want your spirit guide or guardian angel with you, and should summon them immediately. That's what they're there for, to protect you. Also remember that in a lucid dream you're the one in control. Don't let the dream dictate what you do, remind yourself that YOU are in control of your own actions and no one or anything else has power over you.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Sounds to me like you were dreaming more or less. Like DPhoenix stated when you are astral you will feel a cord connecting your spirit to your body. Along with the fact those who have ridden the astral plane can tell you once your spirit projects from your body, many tend to look back at our body then go on with why we went astral in the first place, which is normally to visit someone as they sleep or even another's spirit if you are more advanced when it comes to astral projection. Your instance sounds much like Lucid dreaming, which is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. If you were not actually aware I would say that this was a night terror.

If it happens again or keeps on happening, pay attention to the details just as you posted here jot them down (as in a dream journal) there may be a message that needs to be given to you. Remember not all dreams are meant to give us messages but many do in some form or fashion. I hope this helps you better understand. Blessed Be.
Ch4rmed

Post by Ch4rmed »

Tnx for your replays i appretiate it very much. I wasnt awere i was dreaming or whatever that was...was rly most scariest thing i survived so far..and was so much real..As i say i usually have control over dreams and i know im dreaming..in most cases..but now..i was so scared..i would describe it as u told lillady..night terror..hope it never happens again:)BUt as i told..wierdest and scariest thing that happend to me so far..especially that cold sensation..which i couldnt get rid of..had gossebumbs all over my body..then strong vibrations..and then becoming concious of me returning to body really..creepy..but now im more calmed..it passed enough time to forget it..Thanks once more everyone for their help, you reallymade me a bit calmer..:)God Bless ya all and Happy all upcoming holidays!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”