Do love spells work?

Questions and posts about love spells.
wolfgirl96

Re: Do love spells work?

Post by wolfgirl96 »

i did one but just to bring ppl a little closer (careful not to make it toying wit emotions or free will) and a friend finally got the courage to ask me out so it maybe worked?
DragonWhisper

Post by DragonWhisper »

Personally, I do not do love spells. In my system of beleif, it is wrong to bend someone's will. Now, to draw the one who is right for you, and leaving it at that in the wording, is okay by my standards. So therefore, I have never done a love spell, nor do I plan to. Maybe, MAYBE I will ask the Goddess to let me find the right person for me.
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

To help one seek their soulmate, I think those spells work to help love find you or vice versa, but the main reason people cast "love spells" are to make somebody fall in love with you. This simply cannot be done and trying with someone's will usually results in the spell backfiring. I have cast one back when I first began studying Wicca and it seemed to work, but at the same time we both liked one another just didnt have the courage to ask the other out. The spell helped to resolved that and we became a cpl for about 2 years & only broke up due to my having to move out of state. I hope that helps to answer your question :)
Icar

Post by Icar »

will this love spell work if I attempt to do it on a woman i like, but is going to get married soon?
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Icar, I wouldnt recommend trying to change her will especially if she is going to get married soon. Is she even interested in you or are you just friends? It is never a good thing to try and change someone's will via a spell it can go all wrong.
Moonface

Post by Moonface »

I did one.. Yes I worked exactly how I had written it and intended it. It wasn't for the person to fall in love, it was just for him to make his honest feels show and to stop messing with my head and hurting me, I wrote that spell very carefully in about 2-3 hours it was perfect and I wish till this day I wrote it down to share with you..I will try to recreate it. I wrote it for him to leave me in peace if his intentions for me are not pure,help me not to dwell on him so my heart won't be sore, that I want him to be with me but not against his will, and if one day in the future I shall cross his mind and he slightly yearns for me, through memory open his heart to try again only if it is pure in his heart so we can prosper with love and unity.. something of the sort.. and here he is texting me like crazy when I'm engaged to someone else :lol: *not funny but boy when I look back on how "sometimes-ish" he was and how much hurt it caused me * And he has no idea I am engaged.. I can't help but laugh that he's ready when I no longer want him..Sooo I'm going to do simple meditation to to free the thoughts of me from his memory.
Vervain

Post by Vervain »

I did one in middle school. I didn't know what I was doing and if I had known what I know now I would never have tried. It didn't work, but I reaped the karmic consequences--I was 12 when I cast the spell, nearly 18 when I got my first kiss. I have learned so much about love between then and now, and I'm glad things happened the way they did.

Do not cast a love spell on someone else. If you want to bring love into your life, there are far better ways.
MoonGazingHare

Post by MoonGazingHare »

Love spells are very dangerous, as they influence the feelings of others, so they have to be conducted in a safe and secure manner so that they don't spin out of control. In my experience, the more emotion you pour into a spell the more potent it is, which is why love spells can run so wild, because your own feelings get mixed up in the enchantment. I did cast a kind of love spell once a few years ago; a friend of mine whom I had a big crush on was coming to visit me at university and I wished to know if he felt the same way. I used a love charm asking for the Goddess to show me if this guy was for me and, if he was, to give me the opportunity to make him happy. That night he kissed me. Its now over three years later, we are still together, engaged to be married, and are very much in love.
draguakale

Post by draguakale »

When you do cast a love spell, make sure you put everything in, including the sexual attraction to you. I had no problems breaking my love spells, but I had cast them for what I wanted, not on a person.
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Depends on the type of love spell I suppose...
A)If you perform a spell to sweeten someones feelings towards you: If they like you (romantically) already it will deepen their feelings for you thus giving them the courage to tell you those feelings, or the latter: if they don't romantically like you the most you'll get is friendship.
B)If you perform a spell to force someone to fall in love with you: They might go stalker mode on you: They might go crazy thinking about you: They might fall in love with you if they do have some feelings for you but then never leave you alone
C)There are defiantly karmic repercussions when messing with peoples emotions
D)Tread lightly around love spells
E)Try love spells that find/bring your soulmate/lover, that way your not messing with peoples emotions and well-being as much as the forced love spell
F)Keep an open mind by not targeting a specific person or the "perfect" image of what you want: keep the list of qualities to the important minimum (I don't know a single person who has the perfect "ken doll" of a guy they want)
G)Love spells that work for one person may not work for others
H) GOOD LUCK! and BLESS IT BE smileylove
Thea

Post by Thea »

I've never tried a love spell... or want to, I've heard they are highly dangerous.

Post by Karma »

I agree with above posts that say love spells are very dangerous. They play on people's emotions and have to be very controlled. Personally I'd say not to use them as many people use them when they are desperate or their emotions are running high and that's when things get complicated. Why try to control the feelings of others when you'll know that it is not true love but a spell you have cast. Spells can be used for many things, but I don't think that one of those should be love.
dreadedpsychopomp

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

Yes, I've done one for someone else. We were both teenagers so weren't exactly the smartest or most responsible.

It seemed to work, in that he started staring at both of us. I had no interest in him so it was awkward and we nullified it. The main point was to draw his attention, not force any sort of feelings.

I don't think that specific person "love" spells are a good idea. I don't think that any spell can create such things as love. Yes, the biological and psychological effects, perhaps, but when it comes to it, I think that's just an illusion. It wouldn't last.
BlackCat

Post by BlackCat »

I've read all the above stated but my situation is somewhat different. I'm 24 and been studying witchcraft for 12-13 years. I never agreed to love spells done on a specific person but I have found myself in a peculiar situation.
I met someone, years ago, we were children, we grew up, we fell madly in love when we met again, had the perfect match, we were about to get married when his ex-girlfriend (an obsessed freak) came in. I know for sure she did cast a love spell on him. The fact is the love spell was either very powerful or she is a great witch maybe more experienced than I am. However, the spell had and keeps having devastating effects. The guy broke up with me, turned back to her but kept calling me, telling me that he was unhappy but drawn to her by a weird feeling, despite having no moral or physical attraction. He managed to break up with her, come back to me and guess what, she did it again. Now, we are both in deep emotional pain, he is cheating on her with me, I can't tell him that she cast the spell although I have proof, because he doesn't believe in such things nor does he want to. Now, this is both an example of how a love spell can have devastating effects on more than one person and this leaves only one question: what am I to do now? Should I cast a love spell too or a spell-breaking one? What should I do?
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

I did a spell that would make me have a dream about my girlfriend, because due to traumatic memory loss, I forgot a lot about her. It didn't work, probably because I did it wrong...
I haven't needed a love spell for as long as I've been involved in Wicca. I mean, before I found out, I did have a crush on a girl in my class and she reacted very badly and told the entire 8th grade I was a lesbian and then I tried to kill myself the first time and ended up in the hospital for a month. By the time I got back everyone forgot, but I really could have used something, anything to make her at least not react so badly I mean a lot of young middle school girls have girl crushes. Anyhow, I found a better girl, who loves me no matter what. So I've never needed one. But I've heard from other people that they've done dark love spells (which, to me involves messing with the free will of a person) and it worked. Idk.
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.

Return to “Love Spells”