Have any of you used reallovespells dot org?

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
RiaLizee

Have any of you used reallovespells dot org?

Post by RiaLizee »

Hello everyone, :wave: I am new on this site, I just created this account. I am not really sure what is the etiquette here, but I really need some information on a website which claim to cast real spells.

The website is reallovespell.org and the spell caster is Elizabeth, I tried to find info on google about the site, but there are not much.
Could you just have a look on it and tell me what you think, whether it's genuine or scam?

Thanks
Zili

Re: Have any of you used reallovespells dot org?

Post by Zili »

in my opinion this is a scam no one should charge $50 or more for spells. if its a love spell you needed we have a link at the top of the page here that will take you to our love spells page in which you can cast your own love spell its cheaper than letting a scam artist con you out of your money
RiaLizee

Post by RiaLizee »

Thank you very much for the reply.
Yes I am looking for a love spell loveface
I don't want to use it on anyone in particular, I want to get a new lover, who has certain characteristics. smileykiss2
anls87

Post by anls87 »

ive used a spell that i actually spoke to a witch about. im yet to see results from the spell i cast though. i heard though that if the person your casting a spell on doesnt belive in spells that the spell wont work? or is that a wives tale?
Starfox Amaranth

Post by Starfox Amaranth »

I realize this is an old topic, but I personally disagree with charging people for spells, especially that much. It's one thing of course to ask for reimbursement for supplies and whatnot, but to just flat-out charge someone for spells doesn't seem right. Besides, isn't it more powerful for a person to do their own magic because their own intent goes into it rather than someone else's? I don't know, just my two cents on the matter.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

That's really interesting, Starfox. On the one hand, I absolutely believe that one is perfectly within their rights to charge for magical workings. For example, I wouldn't mind paying a tarot reader for a reading. But I find most of the for-profit spell stuff online pretty sketchy, just because you have no idea whether or not it's really being done or if you're being scammed. As for the intent thing, that's another matter - not everyone has time the time or inclination or creativity to do their own magic, I guess.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Starfox Amaranth

Post by Starfox Amaranth »

See, I don't mind paying someone for a tarot reading. I don't know if I can exactly defend why that's any different than paying someone for a spell, so forgive me for contradicting myself here. But personally, I'm not that well-versed in tarot, and while I practice, I don't mind paying someone who knows what they're doing (as long as their rates aren't absolutely ridiculous and as long as they're reputable).
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

No, it's cool, I get it. I think it also has a lot to do with whether or not you know the person in real life, or not. I would be fairly confident in getting a tarot reading from a real live person, for example, but I would be much less confident in someone assuring me via email or whatever that they totally, definitely, for realsies did a spell for me.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”