badly need an attraction or lust spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Why hasn't this guy been banned yet? Desperate - read......my.......(virtual)..............lips.

You have got what you want. People have given you everything you have asked for. You asked for spells.....they have been given to you by, among others, sheherezade, moonlit and (I think) hedgewitch. You asked for advice.............we gave you that, in voluminous capacities. You asked for results of love spells.................sheherezade gave you one of those too. If you really want a spell which I OBVIOUSLY can't (or won't) give to you, check out the Book Of Shadows on this site for some love spells, or Google for millions of the buggers. Just be warned, they may not work, and if there is bad intent behind them, they probably won't. There is NO NEED to insult everyone on here the way you have, and if you are now just moaning like a spoilt child about how we all jumped on you as soon as you started with YET ANOTHER topic on love spells, be reminded that you did not exactly start of well. The topic has been deleted now, but I think it went along the lines of;'f*ck me i'm drunk and horny I don't need any shitty advice I just want a love spell for a girl to love me' Now that doesn't exactly inspire confidence, does it?!

You've got what you wanted, now go and look for what you do want (instant gratification) ON YOUR OWN.

Oh, and I've never seen anyone piss off Chris (being-singular-plural) before, so you MUST be annoying.

Now go shove that candle up your ass.

PS Hedge, yes he was in Dublin before, because his signature was something like 'Hi i'm new to this and I don't know of any supply shops in Ireland'. I think he's just changing it so we don't send him hate mail.
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

being-singular-plural wrote:Well moonlit, you're obviously not very in tune with energies in the uiniverse. For one, this is a boy, and if you can't see that from his words, then we are in trouble. It is not about what he said, it is the way he said it. even deleted some of his posts where he was trying to find someone here to have sex with, but in not very nice terms. Are you sure you want to help someone like this? Before you go and call us all "jerks" look at the situation---for you obviously are not seeing it clearly. You are certainly not holier than the rest of us. :x

bsp
then whats with the whole husband thing ? they said something like, " what would you do if your husband didnt find you attractive or something". I dont know maybe I'm confused. But, boy or girl, we still dont need like 500 ppl saying practically the same thing to 1 person.
**Nothing is set in stone**
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Relax you two......we don't want this guy tearing two lovely people apart. Moonlit I think you have got the wrong end of the stick, honey. We have all tried to help him, but he just kept being mean and we all stick up for each other here, as you well know.
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

hedgewitch wrote:Desperate - weren't you in Dublin before????
Or am I going mad :roll:

hedge
You arent mad im sure your right. Infact i read somewhere either in a post or his sig that he lives in Dublin and finds it hard to find supplies. I am positive. Im going to check through the posts now incase i am mixed up (which i think im not) if i dont find anything then it is him and he is fake.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

didnt find anything
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
desperate

Post by desperate »

hold on a minute u wanna talk about being mean u guys started it by being mean to me when i did nt want to accept ur advice.i specifly told peopl at the start of my thread that i dont want advice and then u all gave it and when i ignored it like i said i would u all got mean,u threw the first punches first so stop whining of something meaningless.i maybe seem likeim whining but thats because the girl i love does ent even know it and im trying to use magic to HELP and NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEMS thats why i need to get us talking but u guys just keep whining over me,lets b honest if u dont agree with me doing a love spell then y dont u just keep that 2 urself why do u bother to keep blasting and attacking me about it .im only going to respond and then u guys whine oh y is he saying this and that .and now when i do ask for advice u dont want to give it and instead u want to continue attavking me.at least i know y im here and what i want .first u guys want o give me advice and now u dont so i dont know what u guys want and i dont think that u guys do either
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

How can you have a go about us not giving you advice?! You say we wanted to give you advice and gave it but then we didn't? That's because we TRIED to help you! A lot of people here have given you advice, but you said advice was 'shitty' and that you didn't want it, but now you do and you are moaning about not getting it?! Can you blame us!

I know what I want. I want you to go away and practice your type of 'magic' somewhere else. But it seems I won't get that, though it's clear that you're not wanted here. How can you be so mean to people and all this, and then expect people to give you friendly advice? OK, maybe if after one post you said 'sorry guys, I see i was a bit of a tool, can you give me some advice?' I for one would have helped you, but at least for me, you have burnt, no, exploded your bridges. If I were you and I wanted to maintain any sense of a good reputation, I would either leave and go to another of the many forums on the Web or make a very profuse and formal apology.

Now I will attempt to give you some friendly, considerate advice on how I think you should deal with this situation. Take it or leave it.

Desperate, this girl is NOT going to fall at your feet if you cast a spell on her. That is (to coin one of 's phrases) emotional rape and would leave you with a bad conscience even if you were able to carry it out. Do you think that you could honestly commit to this girl knowing that she does not love you of her own free will? If you knew every time that you kissed her, that if it were left up to her, she might not be doing it? That, for me, would leave me with an even lower self-confidence than before.

The answer here does not lie with magic. Magic is a versatile force, but it can not be used for this kind of thing. Well, it can if you are very powerful, but it would be lacking in the kind of magic that you can only get from love, or at least a very close friendship. If you are so sure that she likes you, why do you need to cast a spell to get to see her? If you stopped her when you see her in the street, and asked her out for dinner, or just told her there and then, then that would have its own kind of magic and you would not need it to be so contrived. Things like this never happen the way you intend them to.

Basically, get the ball rolling yourself and you will have no need of magic, at least in this instance.

I just threw you a lifeline. If I were you, I would accept this advice, try and apologise to everyone who you have insulted (on another topic - this one has waay too much bad feelings on it) and try and get to know the people on this forum better. You have not made a very good impression, but at least for me, first impressions don't count so much I won't give you another chance. Oh, and try to apologise in proper English. Your chatspeak is pretty hard to read.

Blessed Be,

Emma.
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Hope that that was coherent............
desperate

Post by desperate »

sorry i seemed to have confused u a little ,i am not APOLOGISING to ANYONE because i am not sorry for anything that i said.y would i b. im annoyed not because u dont want to give me advice im angry because when ididnt want advice people insisted on giving it but now whe i give in and say go on then if it will make u happy give me ur advice then u all go oh no im not giving advice to u now.so clearly like i said u guys dont know y u r here or whwt u really want
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Oh well, I tried.

You're not going to get any now............you've made too many enemies. I was willing to give you a second chance, but you know.......

Like bsp said, you're playing with fire being on here. And trust me, you'll get burnt!

I propose a boycott of Desperate's topics. I for one will not post any more here, as he will not accept whatever I do. I think it is time to leave him alone and let him try to get what he wants on his own. I don't mean to say DON'T POST ON HERE OR ELSE, I am just saying I am boycotting him.
desperate

Post by desperate »

finaly i agree completely with blackened rose im here asking for advice on spells and what and how i can try them i didnt (at least before i didnt)ask for any advice.i didnt ask for advice because i have already made my mind up about what i need to do.now i think ill do the kiss me spell and see how it goes .the advice i would like now is to hear of stories of people who did the kiss me spell or at least tried it im not asking for a debate whether to do it or not so if that is all people are going to do then please do boycott me
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

This topic has reached its end.

Return to “Love Spells”