badly need an attraction or lust spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

perhaps instead of learning to read i should have told you to learn to LISTEN.
both hedge & i DID answer your questions.
i followed up on her post agreeing with her thoughts & opinions on the 3 fold law..
i SAID that i couldn't say i wouldn't do the same spells again & i also never mentioned having gotten whammied w/ any 3 fold law.
i mentioned karma & that it came from me doing a host of stuff i shouldn't have been...magick or not.
GET IT?
you wanted an answer & i gave you one.
too bad it wasn't what you wanted to hear.
i have a psychic friend who claims this idiot i fell for will eventually be my mate.
i do not think so & besides i'd rather stick my fist down my throat & vomit.
but life will play itself out as it should.
everything happens for a reason & all that.
if you want to be more attractive it goes without saying that you should begin by being polite & having an open mind.
because not even knowing what you look like,you come across as extremely unattractive & nobody i would want to know.
that is NOT judgement....that's observation.
i DON'T mean to speak for other but i THINK we all mostly agree.
if more than 3 people tell you you look like a horse...go buy yourself a saddle...kay???????????
i AM curious to how your spells turn out b/cause i really don't think they will at all.
then you'll be here on the boards blasting moonlit for giving you "bad spells"
i'm willing to put money on that.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I will wallow happily and contented in my idiocy :lol:

hedge
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

heres a spell....

light a red candle then shove it up your a$$

dont come to this site and abuse those on it.... maybe if your thick head took in some of this stuff it would help because spells cant do it all, it may make her fall for you but your bullshit attitude and disrecpt will turn her off no matter how fuking strong the spell is... i would work on that if i was you... actul i wouldnt be as pathetic as you to begin with so i wouldnt have to

*note to all normal people*
anyone eva thought about death? its a fuked up thing
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Yes Willow,

I am born for death!

bsp
desperate

Post by desperate »

say i never actually asked why is it that ur here on the post a spell or ritual page?im here lookking for an effective love spell but y r u here?
being-singular-plural

If your talking to me, then them there is fightin' words. . . watch your back. . you just may end up the victim of a spell. . .Hence, you will be the embodiment of the un-posted spells that you seek. You can be found, no matter where you are. . .

Buy a book. . .read--spells are a dime a dozen as are people like you; the true witch does not seek validation in their spells. The weak are easy to find. . .You can be found. . .It is unwise to piss off people in your everyday world, but even more dangerous to piss off witches. You are playing with FIRE kid. . . and guess what happens. . . :?: :!:
One thing is for sure, you certainly are pissing a lot of people off. . .But this will be the last I speak to you, at least in this capacity.

bsp
desperate

Post by desperate »

being singular - plural i was not talkin to u i was talkin to i was talkin to willow witch in my last post but seriosly what exactly did i do to offend u. and dont u think put a vindictive spell against me would make u a hipo crit considering people are blasting me for telling them that i am thinking of doing a love spell?i dont know its unfair of me to call u that because u didnt blast me for talking of love spells but its not unfair for me to call others that.but anytime i insulted people it was only because others insulted me first.and i will continue to defend myself.so i stand by my actions and make no excuses for myself because feel that there is no need for them.i stand by my actions.and besides what about the three fold law and karma thingthat all u people seem to constantly tell me about? wont it come back to u if u do a spell on me
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Please show me where I insulted you AT ALL never mind first.
I have shown you pateince and if I didn't give you the answers you were seeking then that is your problem and not mine. You need to take a good long hard look at your attitude and the fact that you think you could perform any kind of magic spell is an absolute joke! You can't even function in the mundane world so for you to even consider attempting anything magical is just so far from your reach it is beyond a joke.

So I second what Willow said, take a red candle and shove it right up your a$$.

Now I have insulted you,rest assured.

hedge
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

yeah willow..that's a perfect spell.
desperate you are the classification of the person who takes ANY fact or opinion or statement & TWISTS it till you think you come out right.
& strangely,you never do.
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

im sorry but have you ever actually head of the word RESPECT?
friggin hell , we all know you are a complete wanker , im horney , go play with yourself in a small corner , what right have you got to come on here and disrespect nice people that you dont from adam ?
Everyone on here is trying to help you , from the goodness of their hearts (god knows why , i bloody wouldnt) so stop acting like a 3 three year and grow up already .
Life isnt perfect , nothing ever is and you think that even if we gave you the help you wanted you wouldnt be back here the next time you had a problem whinging about it ?
Flipping heck show respect or go and play with flying monkeys,
oh wait just do that instead cuz i honestly dont think anyone wants you here anymore so do us all a favour and go play with yourself and leave all the nice little witches alone
and by the way DO NOT DISRESPECT MY FRIENDS!
:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

WOW *hides face in shame* :oops: do I know you ppl? My God, many ppl have come on here asking for things we dont all agree on, I dont think I've ever seen so many ppl be such jerks for a long time on this board. We dont have to agree with what this person wants, but we should at least repect there veiws. I gave desperate some spells that I thought might help with her situation, yes I think that she should do it in a non magical way, but she has obviously thought about that and it isnt that path she wishes to take. I dont think giving her the spells I have her were bad because I'm very careful on what kind I give. This is just an outragiouse attack. Where are the moderators?? :(
**Nothing is set in stone**
being-singular-plural

Well moonlit, you're obviously not very in tune with energies in the uiniverse. For one, this is a boy, and if you can't see that from his words, then we are in trouble. It is not about what he said, it is the way he said it. even deleted some of his posts where he was trying to find someone here to have sex with, but in not very nice terms. Are you sure you want to help someone like this? Before you go and call us all "jerks" look at the situation---for you obviously are not seeing it clearly. You are certainly not holier than the rest of us. :x

bsp
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

Thank you BSP , i wasnt actually sur ehow to reply to that one , in case of being a jerk :roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
desperate

Post by desperate »

im back again and this time i do want advice no matter whwt it is .this girl im in love with ithink that she does have feelings for me already so i wont do a love spel but i barely ever see ehr and i just cross her in the street now and again what ineed is a spell to get us in a position where we could talk to each other.so im going to try the kiss me spell with the lipstick so what do u all think.im going to do this spell because then we will meet up to kiss and we can talk then and he wil have her fre will of her emotions after we kisss and talk like so anything that happens will be real love and not fom the spell.believe me if there was a ``come and talk to me spell ```then i would use that instead of the kiss me spell.im just useing this to get the ball rollin.like i said im not doing a love spell because i think she already has feelings for me .
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

you are a piece of work.
oh yes...i'm sure that'll work & you'll live happily ever after.you'll kiss & most likely fall to the ground & make loveon the spot..then you can talk..maybe you'll even ask her if she likes you.let us know how it turns out(not)
moonlit....this has been going on w/ this guy for longer than this particular post & he has responded to what he hears from us with calling us idiots & fucks & other yummy compliments.
he wanted a spell i gave him 2...he wanted a karma-slash-results story,well...the one i gave him didn't end in happily ever after so he challenged it...quite rudely too & repeatedly.
beleive me..if the spells you gave him don't work then he will surely be blaming you.
i'd bet money on that too.(oh & just so you know,the moderator did get involved & lovely ole desperate was just plain nasty & insulting to her.he called what she said CRAP...not nice)
he has shown no respect & was given ample opportunity.therefore he has earned none in return.
anyway..that's my story & i'm sticking to it.
DESPERATE.....IN THE WORDS OF THE SOUP NAZI:"NO (ADVICE)FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "smileydance

Return to “Love Spells”