do lust spells work post success stories here

Questions and posts about love spells.
puremagic

do lust spells work post success stories here

Post by puremagic »

if anyone has done a lust spell and it has worked i would like it if they post it here and the spell .i need a lust spell to be more attractive .i saw some other lust spells but i want to ask to see if anybody done a spell and it worked.also i have very lttle access to supplies so i would really like to see spells without hard ingrediants to come by
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

jeebus, not another one! Image
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

to make yourself more attractive?
i echo your sentiments wolf :roll:
okk...in a bottle combine witch hazel & a rose quartz.
take a red rose & take off 8 petals,run them over your face one by one before you put them in the bottle.concentrate on your attractivness.
use on face after your shower.
attraction oil.....let's see if i remember.
vanilla,sandalwood oil, cinnamon oil.clove oil & rose oil.a few drops of each untill you like the scent.mix these on the night of a full moon & leave in the light of the full moon to charge.
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

We are getting overrun by people wanting the same things and everytime we have the same problem, they dont listen to us :roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

im gonna crack.... swear on everything i own im gonna crack... PEOPLE READ THE BLOODY REPLYS, LOOK AT THE RESPONCES, AND FINGURE OUT THAT NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE GIVEN A SPELL LIEK THAT OR INDORCED (sp??) IT.... but hey keep on asking and maybe you'll get an answer NOT you'll get bloody kicked in the ****

*deep breaths*

mutha above help me.... *shakes head*
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

which is why i posted a freaking spell.
i swear i'm gonna have to sit down & do all these things to just PERFECT my life.
samantha stevens you have nothing on me.
WAIT A MINUTE.............didn't samantha run into unforseeable problems every episode.????????????
boo hoo.....maybe witchcraft ISN'T the answer.
oh wait ANOTHER minute!
wasn't there a movie about a dorky little girl who on her 16th birthday learned she was a witch & simply by being a witch she got gorgeous,wore the best dress to the jr. prom AND got the school hunk football capt????????????
o wow!
i'm a witch!
i can have ANYTHING i want in life.
& i don't even have to WORK for it...as long as i have the right supplies...right?
(was that subtle enough?) :lol: :P :shock: :roll: ::coolglasses::
puremagic

Post by puremagic »

thanks to those thay have tried to help me and considering my qustion why do u losers that whine when i ask even bother to post a reply i mean if i am not going to listen to advgice then why do you bother to give it to me?but thanks to those who helped i really appreciate it
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

I think the question is "Why do you bother asking?". There are 20,000 topics about this already, and even more websites. SO f*ck OFF AND PAY ATTENTION!
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Guitarchick103

Post by Guitarchick103 »

If you're not attractive, that's your parents' fault. Some things shouldn't be attempted to fix with magic.
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

attractivness is more than what you look like!
please don't blame the parents...cause i am one of those.
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

*claps* nicely put wolf, I totally agree!
Lora
Starz

Post by Starz »

Wow I see why everyone is so frustrated with this question!! One must understand that you must watch what you ask for!! Yet no one pays attention!! Then down the line wonders what happen!! By then your ready to jump off a bridge!! You most love yourself!! Asking for a lust spell may bring you lust!! Is it needed to make your life better?? I doubt it!! But I guess the STD that a person can get wishing for a lust spell will equal out??
Be careful guys magik is not a toy!!
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

This thread is four years old. Most (if not all) of the members in it are long gone and will not get your response. If you'd like to get your post count up, please do it by responding to recent and live threads. If you want to talk about an old thread, you can link to it in a new post that you start about it. In general, though, you're better off sticking to recent posts.
Starz

Post by Starz »

What was the use of the last post!! A comment is to refresh a topic!! And since there are about 50 of the same post atleast the next person wanting to ask the same question again will see the post an say nevermind!! So post on keep it current.. Thanks it's not like I asked the question 4 yrs ago!!

Return to “Love Spells”