E-Bay spells

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
mmx

E-Bay spells

Post by mmx »

Hi

What is your opinion on the spells sold on e-bay ? I had luck with one I ordered from a lady in the UK, she is good for personal stuff but I am looking for someone more specialized in business and money....

Thanks for your feedback...
Tylluan

Re: E-Bay spells

Post by Tylluan »

I think its like paying me to tie your shoe laces. I'll do a fantastic job but you could have done it yourself just as well
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

I dont trust people that "sell" magick online. I think its all big scam. No one can guarantee magick will work. There are too many factors that can cause magick not to work. The fact that its an unknown person allegedly performing magick for a stranger being one of the main ones.

If you want to throw your money away you can send some my way I'm remodeling my house and would love to splurge on some fancy tile LOL. Magick is best and most successfully performed when its done by ourselves.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

[dead link removed by admin]
mmx

Post by mmx »

Thanks for your comments.... I was leaning to have the spells casted for me instead of doing them myself, because I once read that if you do something wrong, you can attract things you do not want just because you messed up ( like closing a circle, etc ). Some spells I purchased ask for me to recite some phrases or wear a charm but nothing too fancy. If they are simple I just do them myself.

So, if they charge for the service, they are not reliable ? I was thinking of them as like a doctor who charges you for a consultation and diagnose and prescribing meds... they do not do it for free, but it is so hard to find someone who actually really does things.

So you recommend I just look for a spell and do it myself ? do you think it may have the same power ?

Sorry.... newbie here.... :mrgreen:
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

There are 3 key essentials to making magick work. and that is Timing Cleanliness and Emotion. Emotion is arguably the most importnat of them all. You have to truely have a desire for the change to occur to be able to put enough energy into it to make it occur. When a stranger is casting a spell for you they do not really care about whether or not it works because it really doesnt affect them either way. This is especially true when your paying someone to do it for you. They already got their money off of you so they probably dont even really even attempt to do a spell for you. They are just laughing the whole way to the bank because they just got rich off of yet another sucker.

I will simplify Timing and Cleanliness for you.

Timing is about casting a spell in an appropriate time for the type of spell being worked. For spells of increase or to bring something to come into your life you would do them during the time when the moon is going to full which is called the waxing moon or on the full moon itself.

For spells of decrease you would do during the time of the waning moon which is after the full moon when the moon is starting to get smaller and go to the new/dark moon.

there can be alot more timing things considered like which day, hour and season you perform a spell in but at the very least use the correct moon phase.

Cleanliness speaks about a lot of different things either like the physical, mental, and spirtual cleanliness of you and the area that you work your spell in.

At the very least be sure you are freshly showered, be sure you are casting for a good reason and that your mind is only focused on the task at hand and not all lifes other problems, be sure the area you are working your spell in is clean and free from unncessary items that have nothing to do with the spell. obviously you dont have to remove all your furniture but you dont want last nights pizza boxes on the table next to you. you also want to make sure the area is rendered energy neutral by purifying the area this can be done with some incense and water that has been salted and blessed. *this is done at the circle casting* a good incense is sage, sandalwood, frankincense or myrhh.

when working a spell you hae to raise a substantial amount of energy to "program" or "direct" to complete your task this is done in a variety of ways but chanting is one of the most common. while you are working the spell you usually chant something and while doing so you are focusing on seeing what you want to occur in explicit detail in your mind. you mind must be only focused on what you want to occur. you need to see it as having already occurred and know that it is so because you will it to be so. this is called creative visualization and this allows your own energy to change to a vibration that is beneficial to the working at hand which in turn will cause change to teh energy of the rest of the items that are being used in the spell which also have a vibration and can now be used harmoniously with each other and off of each other. This is the "emotion" in the spell.

to further illustrate this point:

if you were doing a spel to get a new job you would see yourself in your mind as already having this job seeing yourself happy and fullfilled and this inturn this should trigger emotions of happiness, security, and fullfillment within you which are energy vibrations or emotions that are beneficial to the spell.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”