Ghost?Spirit?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
PinkTurtle

Ghost?Spirit?

Post by PinkTurtle »

i have been making a few post because i have a lot to ask and talk about.
I feel presences around me they do not bother me and sometimes i will hear my taps turning on and off and opening and closing of my pantry door.One has tried to gain my attention..pulling my blankets..i don't know what it is they want or need or why me..Anyone have any ideas or a SAFE way to communicate with "them" or "it" to find out.. or will just open myself up to something harmful?This have happened recently and when i was a child also somethings have tried to hurt me before when i was younger.
any suggestions?
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Re: Ghost?Spirit?

Post by Lost_Demise »

It sounds like a ghost, so saying why me it instead should say why this house or land. Some ghosts aren't connected to a home or its history but rather the land the house was built on too so someone doesn't even have to have a person die in the house to be haunted. They didn't pick you, rather ether you moved on their space or you woke them up. Ghosts that where sleeping or at peace can often be woken up or disturbed by renovations to the house, it can be something as big as remodeling or adding a room or even something as small as changing your furniture around.
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

ok so you don't think something is following me?..it's happened in Jamaica and also in Canada
Jamaica was an old house but in Canada it was a brand new house..
If it isnt following me i would be able to sleep soooo much better! :|
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

You didn't say you had experienced the same thing in different homes before. If you had then I would have said something different. Is there any other information on the spirit that might be useful?
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

well..all i can say is in Jamaica it was a little more aggressive here it's like it wants me to know it's around or something just making sounds ie the taps and doors and such. My dad would make jokes and say it was my grandmother but then he would pray and bless the house every time after and try to do it when he thought i was sleeping.The strangest thing was my nanny in Jamaica she was crying under MY bed one night saying she is protecting me i called otu for my dad because i thought she was nuts and my dad kind of freaked out and fired her the next day and after she left was when things became noticeable to me(5 years old).And i think he has reactions like this because he is aware of what his family can and has been doing and although he is a practicing Christian and pretends that these things are not real he still can never fully ignore it.Some things in my life are somewhat supernatural or something i believe and i feel like im rushing to find out about everything that happened before and in the present and in a rush to find out what i need to do but i would also like to fully understand about wicca..And i do not want to mess with anything evil..The things that have been happening now don't bother me the only aggressive thing that happened in Jamaica was getting my sheet tugged away from me when i was trying to cover my head and i remember that day so well and my father still remembers is as well.He shuts these things out because his family in Africa practice obia just a few of them and after they have done something to harm him when the outcome happened he called "back home" to find out what happened and sure enough arguments came about he went back home for a trip i dont know what happened there all i know is they are the real deal.So i'd like to be more aware of everything around me..Ghost's, what i thought were my OBE's i'm finding out from many people have actually been attacks and still searching for an answer to a few more things before i become deeply involved in Wicca.I do not intend to "use" wicca just for protection but if it helps then why not.But i also want to learn about it so that i can respect and understand it as well before i decide to totally devote myself..Because i wouldn't like to use Christianity just for when i feel guilty about something to ask for forgiveness for the only purpose to save my soul i would feel bad..It just isn't right to do that within any religion.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi There!

Ghosts can follow people if they are attached to the person and it sounds like that is what happened to you. You can do one of two things, ask it to leave you and go to the light or you can see if you can live with it. Something you may want to try is cleansing your home and aura with some sage and lavendar. You may also want to consult a spiritual leader like a Shaman or a Medium to help you. It does sound like it followed you around and maybe it is there to teach you something but if you are scared at all, check into these suggestions. Best of luck :)
PinkTurtle

Post by PinkTurtle »

Thank you!
If it's here it must be for a reason.. it freaks me out but i can handel it i just try to ignore it and go to bed..I will have to try and find this sage and lavender..i don't know of any stores that sell it...but i sure will try!But to ask it to go into the light wouldnt i have to know how to contact it directly? or something.. or is it just when it let's me know it's around?Told my friend about it and naturally she joked and said make a board..but i was thinking maybe it's a good idea?..but i know there may be a risk..
luna22

Post by luna22 »

PinkTurtle wrote:Thank you!
If it's here it must be for a reason.. it freaks me out but i can handel it i just try to ignore it and go to bed..I will have to try and find this sage and lavender..i don't know of any stores that sell it...but i sure will try!But to ask it to go into the light wouldnt i have to know how to contact it directly? or something.. or is it just when it let's me know it's around?Told my friend about it and naturally she joked and said make a board..but i was thinking maybe it's a good idea?..but i know there may be a risk..
I'm not against spirit boards, but I say if the thing is already messing around with you, it's probably not the best way to communicate with it unless you're experienced in it. Tons of people have had an attempt with a spirit board backfire, myself included. If it's following you around, you might be able to sense it in the room with you when you're alone, when it's dark, or when it's quiet. I'd use this time to attempt contact- verbal, mental, ritual based, scrying (maybe a mirror?- but be careful with that if you do...) etc. It can be as simple as asking "What do you want?", but if it gives you a severely negative response I'd suggest looking into a cleansing or banishing ritual, and getting ahold of people who are more experienced in that type of thing if necessary.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”