not feeling like everyone else

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
saphirah phoenix

not feeling like everyone else

Post by saphirah phoenix »

I was born 9-20-73 and I am the oldest.I am not like the rest in my family. I never have been.My gifts is my hands and my mind I can see things before they happen. I seem to say things and they come out to happen the way that I say it. I just KNOW things that I can not explain. I have always been this way.I have natural gifts of healing and medicine.I have studied both wiccan and pagan since the age of eleven and like them both yet i was born into the catholic religion. I was drawn to candle magick early.I work well with gemstones and make my own healing jewelry and really enjoy doing readings , I have over seven different decks.I have an unbelievable BOS.Please help me I do know the gifts I possess but I know not what to classify myself when I am asked.however I do know that I have a purpose here. :?
Ravencry

Re: not feeling like everyone else

Post by Ravencry »

Read this: http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/pages/i ... ofile.html

I think that is what you are. Do you?
reikihealer83

Re: not feeling like everyone else

Post by reikihealer83 »

saphirah phoenix wrote:I was born 9-20-73 and I am the oldest.I am not like the rest in my family. I never have been.My gifts is my hands and my mind I can see things before they happen. I seem to say things and they come out to happen the way that I say it. I just KNOW things that I can not explain. I have always been this way.I have natural gifts of healing and medicine.I have studied both wiccan and pagan since the age of eleven and like them both yet i was born into the catholic religion. I was drawn to candle magick early.I work well with gemstones and make my own healing jewelry and really enjoy doing readings , I have over seven different decks.I have an unbelievable BOS.Please help me I do know the gifts I possess but I know not what to classify myself when I am asked.however I do know that I have a purpose here. :?
Hi There!

First, do not be scared of your gifts, they are a wonderful thing. It is not easy but I know you can do it. I went through the same thing as you did when my gifts started to show up and that is normal. Remember that you were given the gifts you have because you can handle it. I am a firm believer that the divine gives us what we can handle, nothing more. Keep your chin up and remember we are here to help.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”