HELP!!!

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Kenzie..Kat

HELP!!!

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

my friend is in need of help. He is being possessed by a demon that is making him hurt himself. Please, if there is anything you know that could help him, please let me know. I dont care how dangerous it is to me or how tough it is to do. I need to help him. Thank you, Blessed Be.
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Re: HELP!!!

Post by Lost_Demise »

It could be a lot of things wrong with him, it's VERY unlikely he's possessed by an actual demon. You should be sure he's even possessed then try to figure out by what. Are you sure he is possessed? What are the symptoms? There are a lot of things that seem like possession but aren't.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Oo we agree on something... perhaps the world really *is* going to end 0.0

There is no demon, he is possessed by two things, one is depression and the other is attention seeking.

He just needs time and help!
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Do not fear, shadowx. Of course Lost_Demise knows it can't be a Demon, cause she is a Demon and knows they don't do this stuff. And she fights for them to be understood as what they are. So the world won't come to an end :D

But there are more things that can posses someone than only depression and attention seeking, fears, your shadow parts, several mental disorders. Those are serious. If you want to picture them as demons and then go fight the demons, that's a valid way to cure yoursef off mental disorders. Especially for those who aren't able to face the real problem, which in some cases really is not possible. So it's actuall really bright of the subconciouss to add the mental picture of demons so you are able to fight at least something.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

More likely that it is a discarnate entity rather than a demon. Discarnates can take advantage of a weakened condition in a physical being, whether from some physical trauma or a mental one. What kind of stresses has your friend been under?

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

thank you(: He was just acting soo weird. He wasnt faking it, I always know when somone is lying. But, he is chronicly depressed. I had a spirit follow me that is why I thought of that. Thank you for all of your help
SecretSilence

Post by SecretSilence »

I don't know much about Wicca yet, but I have a depressed friend who cuts herself as a way to get out her emotions. It's actually really common, though society tends to hush it up like it makes you a freak or something. The fact that he hurts himself doesn't mean he's possessed. It's an addiction and it's just like any other harmful addictions (like smoking or doing drugs). Here is a non-magical website that you might want to check out: http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/article/self-harm. There are lots more helpful non-magical websites; all you have to do is Google it. I'd recommend that you talk to your friend's parents or a guidance counselor to help get him help as soon as possible because I know from experience that if you don't, it will only get worse. Most of all, let him know that you are there for him and accept him for who he is without judging. That's all I can say. I can't help you with the magical spells part, that is something you'll have to learn from others. Here's the one Everything Under the Moon provides, but I haven't tried it yet. http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... n-pain.htm. Best of luck to both you and your friend. Blessed be!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”