Cancer...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Kenzie..Kat

Cancer...

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

Is there any spell at all to take stomach caner away?? Or to numb the pain? I just need a spell to help me. I would be sooo gratful...

Blessed Be
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

cancer is very serious, i recommend always keeping a blue candle lit, and maybe some teas to sooth your stomach?
Serendipity

Post by Serendipity »

No spell can take the place of prompt and proper medical attention. Do not neglect medical advice in favor of spells.

Cancer is serious business and needs the best of spell workings. I would most definately suggest writing your own spells for your specific needs.

They don't have to be pretty or poetic spells they just need to be stuffed as full of your energy as you can possibly make them and clear as to your needs. The part about being clear about your needs is really important and that is why I suggest writing your own, because nobody knows what you need better than you do.

If nothing else just sit quietly and comfortably and visualize yourself as healthy. Visualization is a powerful tool.

Good Luck!
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Also, don't loose faith that you will be better. An upbeat positive attitude is one of the best things to get you through everything.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

(: thank you I am going to the doctors I just wanted something that I am familiar with to work so that I know it can go away
JuniperBerry
Banned Member

Post by JuniperBerry »

Check out some books from your local library on natural healing. There's a huge movement going on in the cancer circles of people swearing off radiatation and taking up a natural deit instead. The belief is that putting poisons into your system will not chase poisons out, that's it's counter-productive, while using nature's own herbs and foods will help rid your body of toxins and poisons that can cause and excelerate the cancer. PBS did a documentary on it recently that your library might have.

I'm not recommending forgoing your doctor's advice and treatment plan, but suggesting that you also incorporate a healthy diet into your lifestyle as well. Two birds with one stone. Hope the best for you. :)
The Gods we worship write their names on our faces; be sure of that. A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

As believers in the folk-religion we are studying, we seek after mysteries that expand the scope of our gods and our understanding of them, not reductionist theories that reduce them to manageable and socially productive "functions".

-Our Troth
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Faith is good, Magic is great, but doctors know best.
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

(: thank you, you guys are awesome!!!!
I might not have cancer but just in case I do...
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Kenzie..Kat wrote:(: thank you, you guys are awesome!!!!
I might not have cancer but just in case I do...
Gosh i hope not!
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Since your a cancer patient, you may be able to get this: medical marijuana. It may sound absurd, but in a few states, cancer patients can receive medical marijuana to help with the pain, I have read many studies and marijuana prevents the cancer from spreading, and in my opinion, marijuana is a gift from the Goddess and God. After all, it is a plant and has no added chemicals, unlike cocaine and heroin.

I know, marijuana affects everyone differently, but I HIGHLY suggest it in your case. Many cancer patients here in California have found its not just for 'lazy stoners' but for everyone, ESPECIALLY cancer patients.

You will get a Medical Marijuana card immediately. It is a treatment that truly helps, and will help you through chemo

(please don't knock me, others. I have a few studies on my side that science can back, saying it inhibits the growth of cancer cells.)
blackbird

Post by blackbird »

I am going to be honest. I had what was fortunatlly a non invasive Carcinoma in the spring of last year..and all i wanted there and then was what the consultant could offer me..i just wanted it all removed and done with, i dident care about anything else i was so scared and thats the truth. It is very scary dealing with even the most minor situation, beacuse it is Cancer..you could have offered me all the herbal remedies you liked, i would have walked right by them..i had only one thing in mind, to get rid of it and fast. I wish you all the best.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

First off, I send you blessings.

A very soothing tea for the stomach is Chamomile and Peppermint. Brew the leafs together for about 15-20 minutes & add some honey. I hope it helps a little for the pain.
Definitely research on healing with herbs though. Doctors don't always know best. I mean doctors do help! But, herbalists are amazing. I'll check in to more teas for you though! My mother is an herbalist and I will ask her advice.

Love and blessings!
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Okay, I asked and she said
Comfrey, Peppermint, and Red Clover is the best type of tea.
Blessings! I hope that helps a little.
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
blackbird

Post by blackbird »

Doctors actually do know best IF you have Cancer..i speak from experience. Herbs are wonderful..but they are not going to cure Cancer..sorry.
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

(: thank you for all the help. I will be sure to try it. I am going to the doctors today to see what I have.

Blessed Be all of you(:

Ravencry: I have thought of that but I live in South Dakota and it isnt legal yet... I hope it does become legal for cancer patients...

thank you all again

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”