Help me please...health issues

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Kenzie..Kat

Help me please...health issues

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

now it might not sound bad but I am suffering from inflammed ribs and it has travled into my spine. My spine is becoming crooked and it hurts so much I also now have hyper acidic thing in my stomach. If you do would you please let me now if there is a spell to help me...

I'd be so gtratful
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

I do not have a spell but i do have a few suggestions.

If the Stomach problem has to deal with stomach acids i recommend drinking Skim or low fat milk, eating low fat yoghurt, vegetables, raw vegetable salads, fruits like apples, bananas, peaches, pears and berries, fish, lean meat, drinking fruit juices and herbal tea, Drink coconut water, buttermilk or cumin water for keeping your stomach cool. You can sip these fluids along with your meals or drink them throughout the day.

Eat smaller meals, and immediately lie down afterward. It is also recommended to stay away from smoke of all sorts.

Fried or fatty foods, spicy, pungent and hot foods, mints including spearmint and peppermint, gum of any kind whether in candy, sweets or desserts, oils, confections, creamed milk, all kinds of caffeinated and carbonated drinks must be kept off completely.

as for your ribs it may be Costochondritis which is literally translated as rib-cartilage inflammation, cartilage being the substance that attaches ribs to the breastbone. Costochondritis is an inflammation of the junctions where the upper ribs join with the cartilage that holds them to the breastbone or sternum. The condition causes localized chest pain that you can reproduce by pushing on the cartilage in the front of your rib cage. Costochondritis is a relatively harmless condition and usually goes away without treatment. The cause is usually unknown. Costochondritis affects females more often than males.

As for your spine, it may just be in your head, i recommend waiting and seeing because treatment for that can involve surgery or injections to relieve pain and inflammation.

I recommend taking vitamins, hot baths, prayer, meditation, light foods, and loads of rest.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

I also shall be adding you to my list of people whom i pray for and ask for help. I light my candle for you as well. Blessed be.
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

(: thank you very much

May the Goddess be with you
Blessed Be

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”