Help! I don't want my abilities!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Aura_Moonmist

Help! I don't want my abilities!

Post by Aura_Moonmist »

My abilities have gone completely out of control lately. I don't want them, yet pyrokinesis and telekinesis are still happening and not when I want them to!!
My original abilities before i started going out of control:
Seeing auras
empathy
very rare visions
taking pain away and manipulating energy
seeing spirits and communicating with my spirit guide, Parker

Abilities that are now involuntary and out of control:
1. seeing auras
2. empathy
3. more, yet strange and vague visions that leave me confused
4. seeing spirits, except now they whisper my name and tug at my shirt
5. and now (I don't know how I do it, because I'm never TRYING to) if I don't watch myself, doors will swing, pencils will roll, etc. without me even trying to do it.
6. this is new, if i light a candle and move my hand near it, the flame will tilt towards and follow my hand, even if i move slow enough not to cause enough air current to make the flame flicker.

PLEASE help me out here and tell me I'm not insane. I don't know what's going on with me lately. I used to have my abilities in really good control. I just really want them gone now, but since I'm ignoring them, they seem to not want to go away. I really need some help in controlling my abilities... if I can't make them go away.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

You could ask your guiding spirits (when you already know them) to shield these abilities temporarily until you are able to deal with them.This was a great relieve for me when my Empathy was out of control.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Earth Wolf is right, you need to calm down. If you don't already know how to, you need to learn to meditate. You also need to learn how to control your emotions. Once you get that down, you need to speak with your spirit guide as well as do an inward search. Your abilities can be calmed down, and actually tuned down, as I like to call it, but you have to learn how to do it for yourself, as no two people do it the same way, as no two have the exact same abilities. Tuning them down will not have them go away, but it will make them less bothersome, and when you feel like using them, you can tune them in, which is really quite nice.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

you need to relax and meditate, once you open the flood gates it can't be undone. believe me once i tell you when i was a child i saw spirits for some reason i wasn't scared. now people think i'm mental retard. i just keep quiet. now a days i learned what my powers are.

aura reader
clairyovant

i have those two things but when i touch people i get a flood of information and imagese. i am so careful who i touch. i know what your going through always keep powers in check by using mediation.

hugs :wink:
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Aura_Moonmist

Post by Aura_Moonmist »

Thank you so much for all the helpful advice. And earth wolf, I'm 14, just started high school, and have been really stressed lately. That would probably explain why everything is on the fritz with my abilities. Telekinesis just scares me because I'm scared I'll accidentally hurt someone. I'll try the meditation and talk to Parker about it. I'm still trying some techniques for stress and time management.

And, may I ask how if I'm still growing would have something do to with my abilities going out of control? I got these abilities a year ago and have been in near-perfect control of them up until now. But thanks so much, I'll try some of the grounding and meditation techniques and see if it helps... I would just like to learn how to use the telekinesis of my own free will.
:)
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi Aura,

First, definately make yourself as calm as possible. Stress will make this happen and it is normal. You are also going through hormone changes as well as other changes so that is definately playing a part. Try a simple music meditation and maybe a walk in nature might help too. Best of luck hun.
Aura_Moonmist

Post by Aura_Moonmist »

Thank you, reikihealer83. You always have good posts. :)
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Your 14 a hormonal surge could cause your powers to increase/become more than you can control at the moment.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

i would have to agree also. i just turned 18 and things where out of control for me, a lot of stress and being scared of new ablities, it really takes it toll on a person. as i said before use mediation and relaxing in the tub with lilac salts. :D
Aura_Moonmist

Post by Aura_Moonmist »

Thanks SO much everyone! I dug up this visualization technique that will kinda put your abilities on hold, but when I tried it, it felt like someone smacked me in the third eye with a sledge hammer. I'm pretty sure that the meditation will work, so I'll just stick with that. Things are already starting to calm down since I started meditating. And my mother was kind enough to get some calming music for me to meditate to from her pagan friend. :D I love my mom. LOL She's so supportive of me.

... I wouldn't dare tell her about my abilities, though. Then, she would just think I'm crazy. :lol:

Oh! And does anyone have any ideas on how I could figure out how to use the telekinesis, because I know I can do it, but I don't know how. I never do it on purpose and I would like to figure that out... Thanks again!!
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Aura_Moonmist wrote:I'm 14, just started high school, and have been really stressed lately.
I thought the age for this board was a min. of 16 :roll:
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

As far as I read this rule is simple there to make sure everyone under 16 should act mature so there are no spam kiddies here. And she sounds kind of mature so it's ok I guess :)
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

agreed
Aura_Moonmist

Post by Aura_Moonmist »

Yeah... That's the reason I joined underage. This stuff scares the poo out of you when you don't see it coming and your friends can't help. But, I'm told that I never really act my age by my friends, so I hoped it would be okay, since I'm not one of those pesky kids who like to start cyber-fights and do all that spam crap. :oops:
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Well then..that takes care of that ? :wink:
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”