Friday the Thirteenth

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Twine
Banned Member

Friday the Thirteenth

Post by Twine »

I was just wondering if anyone plans to (or has already) do(ne) magic involving Friday the Thirteenth. I did a ritual to honor the Goddess early this morning!
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

You got to it before me! I was abput to post a spell for Friday the 13th!
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

Oh?
By all means do!!
:D

Mine involved naked dancing around a pot.
My favorite kind of magic. ^o^
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I wish where I lived was private enough to have a skyclad ritual :(

I was thinking about doing a meditation to sheild my child and 'lock in' good fortune. This I have to do later, though, as I am going to have a nice elaborate meditation.
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

Ravencry wrote:I wish where I lived was private enough to have a skyclad ritual :(

I was thinking about doing a meditation to sheild my child and 'lock in' good fortune. This I have to do later, though, as I am going to have a nice elaborate meditation.
It was pretty superb. To be honest, as I've never done a ritual like this before, it was strangest thing I have ever experienced. It started off as- Okay, so I'm naked. There's fire. I'm going to dance. Half way through though, I felt like I had been taken over completely! I felt so connected to everything. Truly extraordinary! :D

Elaborate, eh? Will you be wearing a robe? Everything is more elaborate when a robe (of the non-bath kind) is involved. ;)
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

My kitty decided earlier to mark my robe as his....so I have to wash it.

Elaborate meditation for me is some incense and some nice mellow music to relax to. (thank goodness my ipod has a built in speaker, I would be screwed)
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Ravencry wrote:You got to it before me! I was abput to post a spell for Friday the 13th!
oooh, can you share please? (:
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Posted it in the spells and rituals section. (its not mine, but what I will be casting)

Dancing skyclad truly sounds like something that I will want to experience soon!
elouise

Post by elouise »

Skyclad under the Perseid meteor shower -- that is some truly amazing energy Twine! Unfortunately it was raining (heavily) here so no skyclad ritual for me.
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

Ravencry wrote:Dancing skyclad truly sounds like something that I will want to experience soon!
I would recommend it to everyone who loves being outside and delving into older magic! Truly a phenomenal experience. ^^
elouise wrote:Skyclad under the Perseid meteor shower -- that is some truly amazing energy Twine! Unfortunately it was raining (heavily) here so no skyclad ritual for me.
I know! And to be honest, that's the only reason I took the ritual outside! It was absolutely beautiful! :) And I would have done it in the rain, too! :D That would make it even more fun {for me}!
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

What you did sounds actully fun, haha I love being outside and just being connected to Earth with my whole body would be sooo amazing

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”