Mentor.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Elzain

Mentor.

Post by Elzain »

Hi. I'm just curious. Is their anyone their who can be my mentor in Magic? I have been looking for one.
cloud

Post by cloud »

:) i think if you go threw the forums you can learn a great deal on your own and you can also see it as a lot more opinions and ideas from multiple people then just that one persons ways
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all
cloud

Post by cloud »

not to say that one persons wrong but if u get a bunch of different thought i think it will help you develope to be your own kind witch
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all
PhoenixKing

Post by PhoenixKing »

if you want i can mentor you in magic, i benn doing it for 6 years, not that long but if you want me i am here
PhoenixKing

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

we are all here for whatever you wanna know!
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Though I would love to mentor someone right now, I am about to have a child and am afraid that I wouldn't be able to give you much of my time. But if you have questions, feel free to post them, as everyone here has great advice. I also suggest the witchcraft school on here, it covers many topics.
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

I would love to have a mentor, but I like to learn on my own as well
Congrats!!!!!
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

It all depends on how deep you wanna go and what kind of magic you are called to do.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Earth Ritual wrote:It all depends on how deep you wanna go and what kind of magic you are called to do.
What do you mean by deep, exactly?
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Ginger Faith! wrote:
Earth Ritual wrote:It all depends on how deep you wanna go and what kind of magic you are called to do.
Ginger,
Each personal has a pentacle of power. The depth of your magical journey depends on your willingness to accept your destiny and your capacity to handle all that it will require of you. For this reason, not everyone will do all that they are required to do. Real magic takes you to depths within the universe that many people fear.

If a person wants a mentor, they need to determine who and what they are becoming. For instance, if you wanted to be an accomplished business woman you would mentor with an accomplished business woman.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Earth Ritual wrote:
Ginger Faith! wrote:
Ginger,
Each personal has a pentacle of power. The depth of your magical journey depends on your willingness to accept your destiny and your capacity to handle all that it will require of you. For this reason, not everyone will do all that they are required to do. Real magic takes you to depths within the universe that many people fear.

If a person wants a mentor, they need to determine who and what they are becoming. For instance, if you wanted to be an accomplished business woman you would mentor with an accomplished business woman.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks :D

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”