A Spell To Help Get Over Someone...?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
lunar*dandelions

A Spell To Help Get Over Someone...?

Post by lunar*dandelions »

About four months ago, I had an ended relationship. It wasn't dramatic or depressing. Come to think of it, I'm not sure we really knew each other that well. But yet all I can do is think about what we could have been, even though I know we probably couldn't have been good together. Any time I hear he has a new girlfriend (even though that has yet to be true), I practically feel heartbroken. This is ridiculous, and I just want it to end.

Does anyone have a spell to get over someone? I know it'll probably be a permanent fix, but it's what I want. Please share if you don't mind.

BB.
zenine

I have an Idea;

Post by zenine »

Have a white candle (since it sounds like he didn't do anything bad to you, luckily, otherwise I'd advise black, to expel the negativity), a sieve, and some paper and a pen.
Write down anything about the relationship that you can remember and think is important; good memories, places, objects, the things he did, things that make you happy, plus all the things that made you unhappy, like long term problems, his flaws, your flaws, things that irritated you, etc.. You might figure out what's going on and what you want to do before you even get a chance to cast this spell. But just in case, I'll finish it anyway..
Light the candle and grab the sieve.
Put that paper into the sieve and hold it over the candle flame to let it burn into ashes, thinking of moving on with your life and where you want to be.
Now you can take the ashes (perhaps in a bag) either to a running stream of water, or to the beach where there is plenty of purifying salt and water (In general, anywhere you feel uplifted). Let the ashes scatter over the water. Go home. Do something to relax, perhaps take a shower to wash away your old feelings, tell yourself you're done with it, and then move on.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Remember to use a metal sieve though, not a nylon or plastic one!
zenine

Post by zenine »

Oh yeah! Thanks shadowx.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
lunar*dandelions

Post by lunar*dandelions »

ImperfectAngel

Post by ImperfectAngel »

mmm i might try that one....going through a really bad break up as I type...GRRRRR
YouRupturedMySilence

Post by YouRupturedMySilence »

this sounds very helpful. i wrote it down in case of any future problems, heh.[/b]
Sonni-Na

Post by Sonni-Na »

I like this one. Mind if I copy it to my BOS? I have a feeling i'll be needing it soon. :(
YouRupturedMySilence

Post by YouRupturedMySilence »

Sonni-Na wrote:I like this one. Mind if I copy it to my BOS? I have a feeling i'll be needing it soon. :(
oh no!!!! :(
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Here's one if you still need it:
You will need:
your favorite clothes, a little makeup, a mirror, an egg, two white candles, some rosemary, and some chamomile.

Best time to cast is on a Saturday at 5pm. Take a bath of shower and then get dressed in your favorite clothes. Put on a little makeup, and seat yourself in front of a mirror. Put the items of Enchantment in front of you, on a table or flat surface. Light the candles, and sprinkle rosemary&chamomile around you. Take a few relaxing deep breaths. Then hold the egg lightly in one hand & repeat this chant:
"I now let go of all unhappiness and heartache, I receive love from the Universe, And deserve love and inner peace."

Keep looking in the mirror and roll the egg lightly over your forehead and imagine sending all negative thoughts and feelings into the egg. Then throw the egg in the garbage.

I have not tried this yet, but I really liked the idea of it. & I did not write this. Got it from one of my favorite books I own.
Hope this helps. (:
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Kenzie..Kat

Post by Kenzie..Kat »

Zenine, that sounds useful!!!
Lunar Dandelions,I am going through the same exact thing too but we were a really good couple... until his mom found out!!!!
I will try this and see if it works

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”