making a quartz crystal?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
riri205

making a quartz crystal?

Post by riri205 »

i would like to have a homemade quartz crystal..but im not exactly sure how to make one? and to cleanse it etc to give it energy :] i read online to boil 6tbs of water then add 5tbs of salt mix add color dye then leave in a plastic bowl in room temp for about 3 weeks which i did but it doesnt look rite. it just looks like some water and a bunch of salt on the bottom would that still work? i would like to make the best more powerful quartz if possible for a specific purpose.just not sure :/
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

You can't create a quartz crystal. Different techniques will give you crystal-like structures (go out and buy a "grow your own crystal kit" in about any toy store, for instance), but unless you have professional equipment, you can't make a quartz.

The good news? Quartz is one of the more abundant crystals, and can be found or bought all over without much of a hassle. Spend some time with the crystals and pick up the one that calls out to you. That should be your best bet, and it shouldn't empty your pockets either.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”