Seeking love spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
yelowjello

Seeking love spell

Post by yelowjello »

I've read all 7 pages of the love spells topic, and it was mostly a discussion of different views and personal experiences. I still need help with my problem..

I really need a spell that would bring my ex back. I don't really care if it's not "pure love" and turns out to be "obsessive and annoying" etc. I also don't care if I have to pay for the 3fold effects. This is really my last chance, and my life is worthless right now because I'm so depressed.

I was wondering if anyone is experienced with casting these types of spells. I noticed that some of you have done this before, and I was wondering if you'd please help ..
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

my life is worthless right now because I'm so depressed.
WRONG!

Your life is indeed worthless, why? Because you have decided it is so.

Magick is not the answer... Magick is like putting a plaster (band-aid) over an amputated arm... If you put enough on it will look better, but you're still going to die.

Heal the wounds first, then patch up the after effects. The only way to heal is to take time, accept what happened and love yourself. It is cliched, and there was a time people told me the same... to love myself, i laughed... And yet they are right.

Your life is only worthless because you say it is. At the end of the day we are all worthless. Do you care if i die right now while typing this? Nope. You may say you do, and you may wish it didnt happen, but you would not fly to my funeral, you would not cry, you would not care. Worthless... I am indeed. You need to find that worth inside yourself. I cannot give it to you. Nor can your ex, nor god, demons, angels, spirits... only you can work out WHY you are NOT worthless.

Why do you want your ex back if it isnt true love? Would you handcuff him/her to you all day every day even if they never spoke a word? Even if they loved another? Adored him or her and smiled and look at them every chance they got?

If you answered yes then you have some problems that only you can solve. If you answered no then you just solved one problem. Love yourself, give yourself worth and f**k everyone else! Enjoy yourself!
yelowjello

Post by yelowjello »

I know there are other ways, which many of you consider to be better, such as moving on etc. I'm already aware of this, yet I still came to this site to look for help with magick. I respect your opinions and will take them into consideration but I would still appreciate if anyone can offer help with the reason I came here. Different people have different opinions on what is right for them. I would like to try this..
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

but what exactly do you want magick to do for you?
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I agree with both Earth Wolf and Shadowx.

You google it yourself, not to be rude, but I'm not going to screw up my karma by giving you a love curse.

Thats what your doing, cursing this man for eternity.
If you truly loved him and cared for him, you would never cast a curse on him. But some people are insanely selfish when it comes to loving someone.

I think maybe a spell to find your soul mate and attract them to you should work. That way your not harming him or yourself.

If you still think that a curse is what you need, maybe you should read my revelation about love spells in the tips and advice section.

Maybe this man wasn't meant for you, and the Goddess has deemed that so. Why would you wanna curse someone that isn't meant for you when you could have your soul mate, the person that will connect with you in ways that no one ever will?

And I leave you with one last thing:
'If you love them, let them go. If they love you, they'll come back'
yelowjello

Post by yelowjello »

Well I would like some sort of love spell that would bring my ex's feelings back for me.

BUT if that is too much to ask, then I can manage with less.
I really think that we grew apart and lost interest. But I really believe that if we started talking again, and spent time together, the feelings will come back on their own. So it isn't even necessary to coerce the feelings to come back, it will happen on its own. However in order for this to happen we must talk/spend time together.

So if a straight love spell is too much to ask, all I need is for my ex to miss me and have the desire to talk to me..
I just want us to start talking again, then we can naturally connect on our own..
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

well.... Call me a fool... But... If it is your ex then surely you have his number?

(He may well be a she... but i get the feeling your ex is a he, correct me if i am wrong)

So assuming you have his number, text/call him.

If he changed his number then perhaps he did so because he felt harassed? Or if he doesnt reply then it clearly means he isnt interested anymore. You need to accept that.
yelowjello

Post by yelowjello »

That's the whole point of the spell I want ..
Obviously I can contact him right now but we grew apart and lost interest so he doesn't really want to talk to me.
So I want a spell to make him start talking to me again. This is different than a love spell because he doesnt need to love me to talk to me.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Have you considered that you are doing yourself (and him) more harm than good by hanging onto him instead of letting him go? Breakups happen for a reason...if you two were truly meant to be together, you would still be together. Pardon the overuse, but there are plenty of fish in the sea. How do you know that some other guy (or girl, don't know your sexuality) wouldn't be even better for you, help you so much more, and such? Answer: you don't...until you give it a try.
yelowjello

Post by yelowjello »

I know that but there was nothing wrong with the relationship. We broke up because of distance. Now distance is no longer a factor, however we have already grown so much apart. That's why I just want a chance for us to spend time together because I really think we will reconnect.

I know there are other fish in the sea but I don't want to let go of something that wasn't broken in the first place.

I can't really go into all the details of my relationship but I can tell you that I have considered whatever you're saying and still want to give it a chance. I'm not mindlessly making this decision for no reason. After careful consideration have I come to this board asking for help. I know there are some of you that can help me..the only question is whether you're willing.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Well, since my job giving the standard warnings is done, I will direct you to the main site here and the many spells posted on it. Some that might be helpful to you include:

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... of_you.htm

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... t-love.htm

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... e-love.htm

Really the best I can do for you since I'm not inclined towards love spells myself and have not written any of my own. You can browse the rest of the main site by going to www.everythingunderthemoon.net . There are a bunch of spells to browse through (and not just love spells either, so you can look through the others for more spells). Hopefully this is helpful to you.
yelowjello

Post by yelowjello »

Thanks for the links.

And if anyone has actually done a spell, I would be much obliged if you let me know ..
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

yelowjello wrote:Well I would like some sort of love spell that would bring my ex's feelings back for me.

BUT if that is too much to ask, then I can manage with less.
I really think that we grew apart and lost interest. But I really believe that if we started talking again, and spent time together, the feelings will come back on their own. So it isn't even necessary to coerce the feelings to come back, it will happen on its own. However in order for this to happen we must talk/spend time together.

So if a straight love spell is too much to ask, all I need is for my ex to miss me and have the desire to talk to me..
I just want us to start talking again, then we can naturally connect on our own..
Why don't you just talk to him then? If that is all you want, why use a spell?
Just talk to him.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

I get that he doesn't want to talk to you, but try.
Spellwork, especially for someone inexperienced is not a good idea.
There is a reason for the year and a day many people dedicate themselves too.
Spellwork isn't something to be fooled with, especially since what you want is so simple.
Send him a message, or ask him to hear you out.
You cannot FORCE him to do something he doesn't want to do.
Spellwork isn't always a guarantee, you have to take into consideration whether or not his feelings of not wanting to be with you are stronger than you are with your spell or your personal feelings.
Sometimes the other person can cancel out your spell by not having any lingering feelings, spells don't create things, they manipulate things that already exist.

Do you know for sure that nothing was wrong, on his end?
Have you tried talking to him about it?
I understand that you are sure you just fell apart, but maybe there was something more to it on his side.

Also, something to consider.
Sometimes people leave our lives because they are no longer needed.
Maybe you aren't meant to be together?
What will you do if this happens over again?
Are you going to try a spell once-more?

I'm not meaning to sound like i'm attacking you, in any way.
But seriously, this is a lot to consider before you use a spell to get his attention.
Spells can be tricky, you have to be very obvious in what you are asking because sometimes it will do something completely different.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”